howdy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Matthew, Oct 3, 2002.

1. Matthew

Matthew New Member

maybe this should go in the complaint section but fuck it ill put it here. i saw the first dvd from the first season of transformers last night. as a long time transformers fan i was sad to say i was dissapointed. i remmeber transformers as being witty, well structured and well animated. maybe its just cause i was just a stupid fucking kid, anyway what ii saw last night was battle scenes between the autobots and deceptagons that were horribly animated where optimus would poke megatron in the chest with his battle axe and megatron would tap optimus on the knee with his mace. then there were scenes where a transforemer was stnding talking and at the very same time he was standing behind himself watching himself talk. i dont know maybe im just spoiled by the animation of ninja scroll and other animes and maybe it was just ahead of its time. all in all i give the dvd a 3 4 stars out of 5 just cause shockwave kicks fucking ass. FIN.

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Let's discuss anime for a sec. Here is EVERY Japanese cartoon ever.

1) Tokyo has been destroyed by nuclear war. Only one man can save the world from the ruthless tyrant. But first, he has to team up with the little kid with BIG eyes and save his girlfriend before it's too late!

2) All the main characters will be between the ages of 5 and 14.

3) Any old guy appearing in the cartoon will have some kind of supernatural, unique power that he reveals later after appearing to be feeble the whole time.

4) Everyone has round eyes except the main character who will be tall for a Jap and his eyes are usually drawn to look menacing.

5) If the show is not for kids, nudity will be overused and sex will be everywhere. You will never see a woman with pubes or labia... but an internal vagina shot is acceptable.

Did I leave anything out?

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh there all shite you missed that out.