How was your first time?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Nov 25, 2001.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

first time having sex, i mean. after hearing all this shit about dildos and drunk and high, i am curious about the rest of you. do share your first experiences with me.

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

It was shit..i was 14 and in some shitty bedroom with a 26 year old who thought he was gods gift when actually he was a fuck ugly pig.At 14 anyone who pays you any interest is gods gift
    All i remember was he has real trouble getting it in and it hurt like fuck...wasnt at all pleasant and remained shit till i was about 21.
    Most blokes dont know what a clit is let alone what to do with it and foreplay is
    1 get knickers off
    2 get finger up there
    3 get pants off
    4 make sure you get right hole
    So if i was you i find an older man who knows what hes doing.When i say older i mean in his 40s who gonna treat u right.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Backseat of an '89 Ford Taurus.

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    Backseat of an '89 Ford Taurus. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uhh, i think thats how not where..

anyway, my first time was fuckin' A

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

My first time? It was in a park,between 2 big piles of dirt.......I lasted about a minute.

6. GreenAppleSplatters

My first time? I was 15,it was in a park,between 2 big piles of dirt.......I lasted about a minute.

7. GreenAppleSplatters

Shit! I hate a damn double post. My bad...

8. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Don't feel bad about being quick, GAS - at least you appear good for an encore.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    uhh, i think thats how not where..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, "how" ~ cramped.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

ok, i am scared

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    Why?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

b/c i was told sex was nice and good and then u guys tell me this shit - the truth!

ugh!

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Well... it is nice...

and good.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

i think i am gonna be sick. this is like the second thing online that has nauseated me.

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I hesitate to ask... what was the first?

16. kitana

kitana New Member

I hesitate to ask... what was the first?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

some pic of a penis with smegma, smegman.

ewww...

17. Stranger

Stranger New Member

My first...
    I was 14 and travelling long distance by train with my gran. I was pretty shy and had been very sheltered. I had only kissed one boy, a geek at the beach. John was absolutely gorgeous, about 18, tanned and blonde with a body to die for. He told me he loved me and from that point on I would've murdered my gran for him.

He started kissing me and then pulled me into one of the shower cubicles. Before I knew what was going on he had me sitting up on the shelf with my pants off and his face buried in my crotch. I thought it was the grosses thing I had ever imagined, that’s where you pee from for crying out loud! It took me all of one second to forget about that and about 4 seconds to come. I was overwhelmed, it was noting like masturbating. I was very embarrassed.

Before I could even stop my head from spinning and gather two brain cells for thought, he had his own pants down and was trying to stuff this (what seemed) enormous dick in my tiny fanny. I had only seen my brother's before and it was tiny. I remember him saying "Rock with it, rock with it. It's Ok" I was paralysed with fear and couldn't move or speak.

Then all of a sudden he had this look of great pain on his face and let out a groan. I thought maybe I had ripped his dick off or something. He pulled out, did up his pants, kissed my cheek, winked and left.

I sat there in stun for ages before looking down to survey the damage. There was a hell of a lot of mess and a fair bit of blood. My fanny throbbed and ached and felt like the time I had slipped while walking on the railing fence. I had a huge hickey on my neck, much to the displeasure of my gran when I finally showed. I looked and looked up and down that train but I never saw him again.

Thankfully sex gets better as you get older and I learned a lot of valuable life lessons about boys that day. I didn’t have sex again till I was 17 and was very surprised to find I actually enjoyed it... Ahhh so this is what all the fuss is about.

Sex is great fun Kit, but choose your partner wisely, tell him it is your first and go slow. Don't loose it just to say you did and don't be afraid to use lube. Always use a condom.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

i would have cut off his balls, he fucked u and left u all alone!

19. Stranger

Stranger New Member

More than the balls if I'd found him!

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    i would have cut off his balls, he fucked u and left u all alone! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Geez... relax, will ya? Could've been a lot worse... at least she got off...

It's not like he could've stayed around and cuddled in a public shower in a busy train station.