How did YOU discover fugly?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Psycho Bob, Jan 2, 2002.

1. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

about a year ago, I was driving home from work when I saw a guy wearing a shirt with the web addy on it. It was the retarded face that made me want to come to the site, lol...

What made me stay was the victims. Cheez and evil sarah are the best.... LOL

Yes, I know. It took me a year or so to sign up for the forums, I guess I was lagging....

2. drunkedup

drunkedup New Member

2 years ago my friend doug showed it to me and ive been here since. i registered once a while back but never really posted and i stopped coming as much cause there were hardly any updates. BUT now they seem to be updating again, and im back. maybe ill actually post this time.....too bad none of that was interesting

3. MissTerious

MissTerious New Member

My friend (yes I have got 1) used to come on here and I was at her house one day and she was logged on so I thought i'd come and give it a go ...

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

LOL update... sheesh

5. NPerez

NPerez New Member

I think i found fugly on a link on rotten.com, i might be wrong though. I've been coming here for a few months, but i didnt register 4 the board until today.

6. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Welcome to the boards, you bitch.

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Dont know, dont care. Obviously not a big occasion in my life.

8. stymie

stymie New Member

Yup same here. Remember something vague but that could be anything. When you spend your life off your face you know where you are but you haven't a fucking clue how you got there. Sums me up