How did YOU discover fugly?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Psycho Bob, Jan 2, 2002.

1. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

i was sent one of the greetings cards - seem to remember it involing a disco and a hand down some young females crotch but it had the url and here i am anyone else have any slightly more entertaing excuses?

2. kitana

kitana New Member

i... i... dont remember

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

When i was looking for sites with sick clips..this was one of the ones i stumbled onto.
    So glad i was looking

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

in .net magazine.. the trailer park page was highly recommended in the humour site section one month...

fugly was a link on there...

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

The scrools predicted:

Alas, it will come to pass, a dark power of brooding hate shall pass apon a path of total domination, this path shall start at a geocties page called "P.I. Hates you!" and total hell on earth shall commence.."

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    The scrools predicted:

Alas, it will come to pass, a dark power of brooding hate shall pass apon a path of total domination, this path shall start at a geocties page called "P.I. Hates you!" and total hell on earth shall commence.."
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wtf is a scrool?

7. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

something like a scroll at a guess

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I used to post at the now-defunct FreakFarm forums, I met some fuckin' cool people there (you know who you all are) that had migrated from Fugly when they became a 'pay' site. Some of them were still paying Fugly customers, but went there to type to the rest of the cheapskates that wouldn't buy in to the whole membership scheme.

I was coerced by none other than Mr. Fuckability Personified (a.k.a. Satan's Ice Cream Truck Driver, and a plethora of other names) to check out the unmoderated forums here at Fugly dot com... I posted the same thread in both FF and Fug, and I'd have to say the responses in Fugly were not only more numerous, but also of a slightly higher intellectual content...

In the days that followed, I introduced myself in a formal manner, receiving warm greetings and castration threats from a select few (read: one)... at any rate, I recall being told in my 'hello' thread that there are less "whiney shitplugs" here than at FreakFarm, one even made their introduction as "Non-Whiney Shitplug #<member number>" - In the weeks that followed, I posted at both forums, until...

Aaron (FreakFarm webmaster) decided that the declining posts (sometimes only 5 a day) was embarrassing, and decided to kill the forums, leaving his last post with directions to Fugly's UBB.

9. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    The scrools predicted:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/8928/

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

holy shit!! I thought it was a corpse!!! I used to write for those guys

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

My social deviant of a brother (who shares his name with a scud missile) found it.

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

I posted the same thread in both FF and Fug, and I'd have to say the responses in Fugly were not only more numerous, but also of a slightly higher intellectual content...[/B][/QUOTE]

i told you so

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    lol.. i never saw that

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

my rotten brother told me about fugly when i was laughing about "Am I hot or not.com" he told me to go look at fugly for real kicks.

14. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

*puff out chest* oh i was a high ranker on am i hot or not - honest

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    My social deviant of a brother (who shares his name with a scud missile) found it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And aren't you (two) glad?

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pd:
    i told you so<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

My cousin had some good jokes and told me he got them from a site called, Fugly. He also told me about the victims' section and I decided to go check it out. At the time, I think there were like, 4 victims. I just kept going back perodically... reading jokes and laughing at victims. Then one day I clicked on Forums and decided to register. I had never posted on a message board before. C'ept for Audio Galaxy on a thread about Metallica sucking ass. (They do, you know) I got hooked on verbal abuse and here I am.

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Then one day I clicked on Forums and decided to register. I had never posted on a message board before.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Joo' believe in fate, Mallory?

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Pearl Necklace:
    Joo' believe in fate, Mallory?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, Mickey, you're so fine... you're so fine you blow my mind...

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Oh, Mickey, you're so fine... you're so fine you blow my mind...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, lucy... you're so fine... how I love to hear you whine!