Hours of fun

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Psycho Bob, Oct 23, 2002.

1. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

2. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

didnt want my thread posted in anyway ! *sniff*.... ur all cunts

*hitorical quotes of the 21st century - Psycho Bob circa 01-03*

3. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Well (If I recall corectly), you posted the same link months ago.

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

ah good i thought this was gonna be another description of the wank and psycho bob sex adventures!!!!!

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Well (If I recall corectly), you posted the same link months ago. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I think you're right.

6. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Well (If I recall corectly), you posted the same link months ago. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you expecting me to come up with new shit all the time?... my minds in a drug unduced loop

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Well you could at least put some effort into finding some new shit.
    I sucked at that penguin thing last time anyway, I aint gonna bother trying again.

8. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    ah good i thought this was gonna be another description of the wank and psycho bob sex adventures!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It still could be... It does last hours and it is *very* fun specially when he bites hard... I have recieved a few bruises... it's all in the name of fun though.

Now I have to wait till tomorrow night *fingers crossed* before I get my underwear shoved in my mouth.... and Im not allowed out so its gonna seem like ages.

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Bob:
    my minds in a drug unduced loop<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That explains why you're fucking a certain Ricki Lake-looking bi-atch... Are you hallucinating, per chance?