Holy Young Man, You gay, you very gay.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by AnalCockRaper, Nov 11, 2000.

1. tripton

tripton New Member

Better get bitten by bedbugs rather be fucked. Bed bug bites are quite nasty. wonna treatment? get them from deadbedbugs.com

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

How is it that you revived a thread last posted to in '02?

Did you do a search for "GAY" and found this? :confused:

3. tripton

tripton New Member

the treatment from deadbedbugs.com is really good for removing bedbugs from one's house.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

and Zykln B was great for thinning out your genepool, unfortunately, a few of your relatives escaped.

5. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Now there's the Dwaine I know and love**.

And I guess screw all of you advertising cocksuckers out there. There are no ads on the Fugly Forums (for very good reasons).

We don't need another hero. We don't need to know the way home. All we need is ThunderDome!

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I agree.

And let it be known, that as the representative of the party to whom you support, I will make it my solemn oath, to make it not only my pledge, but my accom..... oh, fuck. I forgot what I was rooting for.

But, for $19.95 a day, you can have *FREE* access to 1024^8 DIFFERENT adult sites!

From babysitting to carwashes!

Minors need not apply. Access granted exclusively to Internet browsers that digitally verify their age by clicking the "Yes" option at the first popup window, so that we can guarantee a safe Internet experience for all to enjoy.

Remember, KIDS... You can only view this material if you are over the required age.

DO NOT - I repeat - DO NOT* CLICK THAT
    [size=+1]SHINY,[/size][size=+2] BLINKING,[/size][size=+3] TEMPTING[/size] button you see in front of you that you could so easily click, and hereby indemnifying any liability on the behalf of Fugly.com, it's affiliates, sponsors, participants, and even victims - enjoy the right to view dirty films of Optimus Prime and Megatron caught in the act during dress rehearsals. It's all here, folks..

[size=-2]*We, the affiliates, accessories, victims, vicarious widows, hell, even the Staph, are hereby released from any legal obligation with any regard to past, present, future, immediate, long-term, short-term, defiance, disregard, disrespect, intolerance, objection, conjecture, etc., that may or may not come from the use, misuse, unsafe handling of, careless, unneeded, or downright insubordinate manner that would cause us to bind your wrists and ankles while we take turns sodomizing you with various mop and broom handles.[/size]