Holy Young Man, You gay, you very gay.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by AnalCockRaper, Nov 11, 2000.

1. AnalCockRaper

AnalCockRaper New Member

Hey, just wanted to stop here, and take some time off touching my dogs anal nose and wanted to tell holy young man he is a stupid hickless cockless slut monkey that is a raper who needs to get the fuck off his clittoris and slap my ear. Now you wonder, why am I pissed at holy_young_man, well I'll tell you why, its because he is a gayass mofo that believes in the teachings of a god that hasnt been raped in two thousand years, (last time was by jesus) so shut the fuck up holy man, because you know what, your a dumbass faggot with a penis the size of my moms ejaculating sperm cumcrap donkey rape.

------------------
    Im going to touch your anus after I step on your cows mongolion mongoose of a toilet raping ass licking internet masturbating handjob giving monkey molester

2. d4ta_fukin_ang3ld

d4ta_fukin_ang3ld New Member

simplily put..he is a cocksucking jizz master..

------------------
    He who is flogged by fate and laughs the louder is a masochist.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

cocksucking jizz master and likes funbobby and ford scrote... coincidnece? (sp?)

4. d4ta_fukin_ang3ld

d4ta_fukin_ang3ld New Member

AnaLdickmaster..You moron..you try way to hard to be witty ..funny or some shit...Take it like a slut and shut the fuck up....Bitch..

5. AnalCockRaper

AnalCockRaper New Member

...?...who says I even try? you anal fuck, go to hell, and rape me, and I dont even try to be witty, i am too stupid to know what hte fuck people are writing about, so anyways, I <3 you.

------------------
    haha, I get it, jokes are funny.

6. FunBobby

FunBobby New Member

yeah!!! well you are all anal-retentive sad weirdo's

go and kill yourselves, do the world a favour

------------------
    "Im going to thrash you to within an Inch of your life....and then take that Inch"

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Anally Retentive.....
    yes i was until i overdosed on Ex-Lax™....

ya might wanna try it yourself you uptight full of yourself beeitch.....

jesus.. "hey pot here's kettle"
    ....... "you black cunt"

and kill myself..... fuck that... as i've mentioned elsewhere in this forum.... as they say.... suicide is painless... and i don't wanna die in a painless way... i wanna go kicking and screaming with shitloads a blood and buckets of pain..... i want a slow excrutiatingly torturous death... and i'd like to see my guts projectile vomited through my mouth as my body is shocked to the core with infernal agonies..... that's how i'd like to die.... that'd be great!!!

i would like to have a go at killing you tho.... maybe a torturous mind-fuck.. now that'd make me smile......now mind-fuck by telepathy .... that'd be the one.....
    if telepathic battles were possible i'd fuck you up OK?
    your young and fragile mind could never survive the frenzied onslaught of depravity, filth and pure malevolence i could hurl your way, and if, by some small miracle, you managed to keep the core of your sanity locked away from harm, i would step up my assault, stealthily probing your unsuspecting subconscious extracting memories you hold dear, everything you cherish, that makes you unique, and corrupt it, creating an identity for you, so disparate and pathetic, that you would be consumed by so much self loathing, you would beg me for a release from your pitiful existence. I will then proceed to putrify your brain from within, liquifying all nerve tissue, until it flows from your every pore as a black effluvia. When you have passed the point of no return, but are still aware. I will return your true identity, so that as you die, you realise you have been played for a fool by the strongest mind you, or anyone else will ever encounter.

Thanks for flying PimpDaddy Airlines™....

goodnight children sleep tight...... and if those bedbugs bite... bite 'em back... they'll think twice before biting you again!!!

------------------
    live on amphetamines die high leave an emaciated corpse !!!

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

that is the cooliest thing I have ever read!

9. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

haha at least im safe in the knowlage if u tried one of theose mind fucks on me all you would get is a sign saying "plot for rent"

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Goodlookin' Corpse

10. The Desacrator

The Desacrator New Member

Mind fuck me first Pimp Daddy! I want to be your friend!( no gay shit tho, I like women , especially when they let me lick their assholes! I like CORN!)***Nothing Sacred , No One Spared***

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

------------------

[This message has been edited by PimpDaddy (edited January 29, 2001).]

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

thank you desecrator....

i don't like gay shit either...
    it tastes of spunk... and spunks womens food...

i wonder if faggots take a shit after ramming each other up the ass... to clear their exit tubes....

has anyone ever seen a queer tryina take a shit....
    it's funny man... their battered ass muscles have trouble easing the shit down the pipe..
    fuckin funny... i think that's why up in sohe they sell laxatives next to the amyl nitrate..
    8)

------------------

13. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

oh yes back to holy young man..... ermmmmm..... errrrr..... any ideas? i think topic diversity is good for moral

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Goodlookin' Corpse

14. AnalCockRaper

AnalCockRaper New Member

once again, the replies go completely off the topic, oh well.

------------------
    haha, I get it, jokes are funny.

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hehehehehe....... mindfuck......

ahhhhh those were the days....

narcissism

------------------

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    that is the cooliest thing I have ever read! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes they also call me coolio...
    check out my scribbly tangled dreads

------------------

17. Icare

Icare New Member

I had to kiss Kaz-the-necrophiliac cause i thought he mighyt knife me but that was 14 years ago.I wonder if IMC has that same glossy sheened over look to his eyes too(?)

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

only when Im aroused...

P.s. Thanks for readin!!

19. Icare

Icare New Member

hey-that's made my year!i'm gonna go wack my tammy-puppet now!

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Icare:
    hey-that's made my year!i'm gonna go wack my tammy-puppet now!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is that something to do with a tam-o-shanter...... or a tampon..... used or fresh... wait a minute ... i don't wanna know

------------------