Holy shit dude!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Jul 1, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Bob Marley:Behind the music is coming on,I'm gonna be busy for a few hours.

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Bob Marley:Behind the music is coming on,I'm gonna be busy for a few hours.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was on this afternoon too...I just watched Slingblade...am thinking I may have figured out a way to get them to keep me in the hospital for a while...even jail wouldn't be so bad.

3. GreenAppleSplatters

Fuckin' A man.

I'm speechless....

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hehehehehe i gotta try that one.

5. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

oops. I posted that in the wrong forum. Well, that's two more dumbass points for me.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

wow, some reggae singing dope smoking darkie tha thippies love... my idea of a wonderful tv progarm...

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i wouldnt mind wtching that myself i love the beind the music serious seen some great ones.

8. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Making a victim of a Fugly reader is pretty tough. I wonder why people still try it. In order for it to work, people have to be pretty clueless or off their guard.

Some girl tried to get me one time on IM. It was pretty lame. She started sending me a bunch of pictures and then asking for my IP address. She was pretty persistant so I made one up and then explained that she could have gotten my IP while sending the pics. She said that she knew that and then got all indignant. I also told her that I was using MSN so the best she could get was my local MSN onramp. I thought that was all kind of silly because IPs can be recionfigured and replaced through an ISP with two button clicks. When her IP trace didn't work she took off. Whateva.

I noticed FBS didn't fall for anything on the other forum. People need to go elsewhere to get victims.

My favorite joke to date was done by a pal of mine a couple of years ago. He got the screen name "MSN_Tech" and went into a senior's chat room. He told them that there was a virus on the chat room and that they would be ok if they just clicked CTL+ALT+DEL to reset their connection. We watched people disappear from the chat one by one.

The old "crashme.com" was pretty good too.

9. GreenAppleSplatters

Bob is the shit dude.

10. GreenAppleSplatters

And I'm not a hippy.

11. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

12. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

13. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

fuck,

14. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

fuck,

15. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

is wrong

16. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

with my dick??? i need help!

17. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

Thank God - I had a sausage trapped in my flies...

Got my self worried for a second.