HOKUS POKUS JOKER'S RIDE, COME TAKE A SPIN ON A CARNIE RIDE!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Smokey McPot, Jun 12, 2002.

1. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

2. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Shaggy the clown Back like scoliosis...
    call me a skitzo psycho freak and Ill call you by your name: Dick anus...

4. kitana

kitana New Member

weee!!!

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    weee!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you don't know what we are talking about, don't post here you fucking retarded cunt

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    if you don't know what we are talking about, don't post here you fucking retarded cunt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i like carnie rides

7. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

lets see...hmm. well i'd have to think about it. i'd probably show up in a tux HAH but i doubt it. i'll just show up naked like i always do and look your mama in the eye and tell her FUCK YOU! hurry up bitch im hungry i smell spaghetti i'd pinch her loopy ass and tell her get the food ready. your dad would probably start trippin and get me pissed. i'd have to walk up and bust him in his fuckin lip
    it's dinnertime were hearin grace from your mother i pull the 40 out pour some for your little brother. im steady starin at your sister. i'll tell ya this ya know for only 13 she got some big tits.
    after that your dad would try to jump again, but only this time id put the 40 to his chin after your mom does the dishes and the
    silverware, id dry fuck her till i nut in my
    underwear
    i love that song!!!

8. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Yeah it rules lol...

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    lets see...hmm. well i'd have to think about it. i'd probably show up in a tux HAH but i doubt it. i love that song!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey there is an uncensored version of that song on the Mutlation mIx CD

11. NiCo

NiCo New Member

While I may have chuckeled at a few of the things they've said, it is not possible for ICP to suck any more. Their beats are gay, their lil "clown" act is gay, and their lyrics are nothing short of a 3 year old with a crayola crayon scribbling on that large lined paper. Like em if you want, I don't care, everybodies entitled to their own opinion. This is just mine.

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i've only ever heard one of their songs... "house of horrors"... oh wait.. and the eminemeienemineminem disses...

13. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

there are a lot of people who don't dig ICP. fuck them all. These are psycho grown men dressed as clowns talking shit about getting fucked up and killing people. They truly make music...it warms my heart.

14. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

The Wraith is finally here and it owns all...

The Unveiling...

JUGGALOS! FIIIIINNNNDDD HIIIMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

SUCK MY NUTS, BITCH! FUCK YOU!

15. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

Nico, I was just reading a post where you were saying someone is not intelligent because they were making grammatical errors. How smart can you be if you don't even know how to spell everybody?

How can you correct someone but make a mistake that is WORSE than leaving out a few commas?

"Everybody is entitled"

NOT

Everybodies entitled

There you go, how does it feel to be corrected?

Don't you find it annoying?

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    there are a lot of people who don't dig ICP. fuck them all. These are psycho grown men dressed as clowns talking shit about getting fucked up and killing people. They truly make music...it warms my heart.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOWWWWW!!!These dewwwds seund sew KEWWWWWWWWL!!!Badness rawks!Down wiv SKEWWWWWL!!!

17. xpert

xpert New Member

hey nursey this has nothing to do with this post or anything else really but what do the animated lady with the dog and the lamb mean? im just curious

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I'd rather not say, but let this be a warning to you:

19. xpert

xpert New Member

hmm. i dont really know what that is. It seems to be something you dont want to reveal so i wont ask again.

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Don't look so sad,Koor's Lyte Kid! The answers you desire lie within the pages of this forum...seek and ye shall find!