Hippocratic oath

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Feb 28, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

Should go both ways...

I don't wanna know about this...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> i was dehydrated. i took a piss and it was a dark deep yellow.
    i am on my period
    i need to drink plenty of water. remember this, girls, when u r on your period, drink plenty of water. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Dirty fucking bitch

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

dont post anymore crap from the prk gravy forums... I hate second rate fugly wanna be sites

3. D

D New Member

oh...

It was Kitanas fault

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    dont post anymore crap from the prk gravy forums... I hate second rate fugly wanna be sites<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

5. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

PG IS BETTER THAN FUGLY

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

(i never thought i'd have to say this)

THEN FUCKING LEAVE SPANKY YOU RETARDED COCKSUCKING BITCH... PORKGRAVY IS A PIECE OF SHIT THAT WANTS TO BE FUGLY WITHOUT THE FUGLY... IT IS A FUCKING FAGGOTS FORUM... IF YOU PREFER IT THEN FUCK OFF AND DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT...

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and yes i am saying that because skeeter said he'd prefer i left his forum if i wouldn't suck out his asshole like the other members...

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:
    PG IS BETTER THAN FUGLY<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spanky...behave...and get your cock in the fucking melon
    ...before i beat you your shiney little face til it resembles THIS:

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:
    PG IS BETTER THAN FUGLY<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool you won't mind us having you banned from here then

10. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

It's only better for you in there coz i'm the only cunt who's nasty to you there.
    They actually listen to your shit
    Won't take them long though to realise what a snivelling retard you are

11. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Cool you won't mind us having you banned from here then<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can get him banned?
    Oh you are only teasing us again

12. kitana

kitana New Member

ROFL!

nursey, it took me like 45 seconds to figure out what i was looking at in that second pic. oh the nausea...

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    ROFL!

nursey, it took me like 45 seconds to figure out what i was looking at in that second pic. oh the nausea...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now now,Kitana!I'm afraid i really can't let you away with such flagrant dishonesty!!![That[/b]...as you very well know,is the picture of your mensing vagina that you polluted my inbox with!Please,for fucks sake...stop sending me your pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

Cool you won't mind us having you banned from here then<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

then ill get a new name and fuck with u some more. dont mess with me IMC i got u beat.

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

*TRIES TO STIFLE LAUGHTER*

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Now now,Kitana!I'm afraid i really can't let you away with such flagrant dishonesty!!![That...as you very well know,is the picture of your mensing vagina that you polluted my inbox with!Please,for fucks sake...stop sending me your pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you know u like em

17. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spankey in PG:
    FUGLY SUCKS i abolish any alience i ever had 2 fugly and now put it ann in PG. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

18. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Originally posted by Spankey in PG:
    FUGLY SUCKS i abolish any alience i ever had 2 fugly and now put it ann in PG.

Fuckin' A!!!!

Keg party at IMC's house to celebrate!!!

Free roofies for the females...

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

then ill get a new name and fuck with u some more. dont mess with me IMC i got u beat.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey dumb shit, do you know what Internet Protocol numbers Are? I didn't think so... Why don't you just be a big man and send an email here And tell us how much shit gravy is better and we suck...

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splatty bo Batty:
    Originally posted by Spankey in PG:
    Free roofies for the females...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no thanx