Hi my name is.....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by JRob, Mar 12, 2003.

1. JRob

JRob New Member

Hey guys, I'm a new member. You folks seem pretty mad at one another. Maybe we should send a few of you guys to Iraq to kill Sadamm.

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JRob:
    Hey guys, I'm a new member. You folks seem pretty mad at one another. Maybe we should send a few of you guys to Iraq to kill Sadamm. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aslong as your the first one sent over there you fucking nonce.

3. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JRob:
    Hey guys, I'm a new member. You folks seem pretty mad at one another. Maybe we should send a few of you guys to Iraq to kill Sadamm. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its the "theme" here. We're all supost to be assholes. You know, rasist, know it alls. Oh and everybody thinks they know everything. Me, I act like the childish dumbass. Enjoy the fun.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cigarettes:
    Its the "theme" here. We're all supost to be assholes. You know, rasist, know it alls. Oh and everybody thinks they know everything. Me, I act like the childish dumbass. Enjoy the fun.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no no ,you are a retarded fuckstick, you nigger-cock gobbler

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i'm not a racist

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

me eaither... i hate the human race

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Seeing as we're nailing our colours to the mast...nor am I racist. Nor am I homophobic.

I think that makes me unique in this godforsaken place.

Unless of course we're all mostly bullshitting bastards, with a massive 'online' persona that belies out true personalities for better or worse....hmmmmmm

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Already tried it but all I got for my efforts was a blown ear drum and a tin medal.

Good suntan though.

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    I think that makes me unique in this godforsaken place. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey fuck you i'm not homophobic either

10. stymie

stymie New Member

Yeah dubya, you caster of the aspersions.

*trots off to look homophobic up in his oxford dictionary*

11. JRob

JRob New Member

Well if it's an asshole you guys want, then I think I can handle it. Just don't get mad when I start in on some of you cock-eyed fucks.
    And by the way I cannot be racist because I'm 1/4 black, 1/4 jewish, 1/4 latino, and 1/4 comedian.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Well if it's an asshole you guys want, then I think I can handle it. Just don't get mad when I start in on some of you cock-eyed fucks.
    And by the way I cannot be racist because I'm 1/4 black, 1/4 jewish, 1/4 latino, and 1/4 comedian.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

a nigger kike spic... Does this mean you steal dicounted items at goodwill?

13. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Fuck me not another "i'm gonna be truthful" thread.
    OK i've a great hairy welder from Sheffield and i like to shag teenage migits.
    Oh and im not racist,homophobic,necrophobic,sexophobic or anysorttaphobic.

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yes you are.. you're agoraphobic.. that's why you're shut in the basement with the windows blacked out, with nothing but the internet for company

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    Does this mean you steal dicounted items at goodwill?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

16. joeker

joeker New Member

now that's funny....bout time one of you honkeys said something funny again.

don't forget to tell Rob you're a bunch of Jew haters also. If he hasn't figured it out anyways.

ME, I'm the resident arab hater. Arabs suck

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    a nigger kike spic... Does this mean you steal dicounted items at goodwill?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

17. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    yes you are.. you're agoraphobic.. that's why you're shut in the basement with the windows blacked out, with nothing but the internet for company<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was a secret

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    another "i'm gonna be truthful" thread.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

19. unlimited-time

Not that honest

20. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Erm, for the record, I'm not homophobic or racist either.

I think a trawl through my posts will reveal that I'm equally prejudiced against all colours, creeds and sexualities.

On an unrelated point:

Who here actually began their first post with "Hi my name is ..." or "I'm new here ..."?

I'm hoping no-one, because ... in case you haven't figured it out, JRob, you fucking remnant, it makes you look every inch the intellectually-challenged cum-dribbler you are.

What is it with the compulsive need to introduce one's self here? For FUCK'S sake, I can see who you are, that you've not posted before and (alas, usually) that you have all the flair and wit of flypaper.

* sighs with bitter satisfaction *