Hi everybody again

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Orange Guppy, Jul 17, 2002.

1. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

what happened to my other topic? i did not get to read it.

2. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

There's a search function, try it.

Maybe it sucked and fell off the front page like this one is destined.

*points and laughs*

3. kitana

kitana New Member

4. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

i think this site is funny awesome.
    krcothy fem dom kit: your link didnt work.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orange Guppy:
    krcothy fem dom kit<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bit of a mouthful that ain't it... no need to be so polite though.. just call her kuntana, or spic-whore.. nobody will mind.. except maybe sykodick.. but he's just a kid with issues

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orange Guppy:
    i think this site is funny awesome.
    krcothy fem dom kit: your link didnt work.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow...i think you're really interesting.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

i think this site is funny awesome.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what are you like chinese or something? Christ, first it was limeys, now its like 3rd world country motherfuckers!!! God I really hate people

8. kitana

kitana New Member

9. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    what are you like chinese or something? Christ, first it was limeys, now its like 3rd world country motherfuckers!!! God I really hate people<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But you love gatherings.

Isn't it ironic?

10. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

You guys are hilarious except for krotchy femdom kit. Your website was awful. How could you do that? You should be arrested and raped in prison.

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

You guys are hilarious except for krotchy femdom kit. Your website was awful. How could you do that? You should be arrested and raped in prison. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    well duh Guppy! how the hell do ya think she got that way? that was a low blow. even for Fugly.

12. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Geez Guppyperson...you should say stuff like that until you know people's life stories.

Kitana was born in a Mexican prison and her hate of animals is because she was raped by the warden and his guard dog, Amigo (a Doberman/Chihuahua mix). When she gave birth to his puppy at age 11 she murdered her own offspring and has been fucked in the head ever since.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:

14. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Krotchy Fem-Dom Kit:
    LMFAO! it didnt happen like that!
    i was conceived in a UFO lab in outter space n implanted in my birth mother's womb. the human race must be destroyed. they will come back for me and we will destroy this puny planet...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kit, those aren't humans you kill and disect...humans are the less hairy things that walk on two feet...see proof she is insane and the Mexican Jail story is true!

15. spoontahead

spoontahead New Member

What a load of old cobblers,
    You mob of pantywaist bludgers.
    Youse blokes deserve George Bush!!!
    Eat it, Spazoes...

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by spoontbag:
    Eat it, Spazoes...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

does anyone have any idea what the fuck this means?

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

it's australian i think.. maybe canineSTD can translate

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> what are you like chinese or something? Christ, first it was limeys, now its like 3rd world country motherfuckers!!! God I really hate people

--------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oi imc its us limeys that are keeping this forum alive so shut ya fucking mouth scumabg,mind you we are scraping the bottom of the barrel with this latest rush of lowlife 3rd world retards.

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by spoontbag:
    Eat it, Spazoes...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

does anyone have any idea what the fuck this means?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and your guess is as good as mine imc,how the fuck do these people find this forum.

20. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

The fucking limey as you call us is going on about how he doesnt like americans.Cant say i really blame him,you all totally over the fucking top anyway.Tommy should move over there the fucking traitorous imc lover.