Hey.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Jan 6, 2007.

1. D

D New Member

:eek:
    Sooooo... how is everyone? Who noticed the foreshadowing!? What ya been up to?

I have really missed you all. Sparky,Kitana, Nursey + Pimp, Lomo, Rat.... erm.... UT, nauseous....er....oh Roborski ::)

Blimey - how long has it been? Too long.

So, I am now a Femdom Mistress. Caninie STD is my slave/stalker and I will only allow him to post if he is being a good boy.

I have 6 gorgeous kids - there is Wayne, Shayne, Dwayne, Chesney and Kamil. Wayne was named after Rooney. Shayne after that kids from X factor. Dwayne after IMC, Chesney after that kid from Biker Grove in the early ninties and Kamil after his dad who works in Mamaozins Kebabs. My most special kid though is Clarence as he was born on purpose cos you can get a handsome sum of payout from MOD;). (Tip for any skint single women in the Colchester area bag yourself a Soldier and get up the duff;) the money gets taken from the fellas pay before he even gets it so he has no fucking say).

I don't work apart from selling my soiled knickers and spit in a bag to punters over the interent but i enjoy a rich life thanks to the hardworking people of the United England.

I now vote BNP cos they speak the most sensible. Did you know that in 60 years time White native Bristish people will be a minority. Well I say fuck that!

Anyway just thought I'd pop in and say Hi. Hopefully I'll be back soon to speak to you all.

Since going away have no online friends anymore apart from STD who is my bitch anyway.

Fuck this now I'm going to bed.

Bye
    :-*

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I thought I smelt dog shit

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I apologize, I didn't mean it\

4. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Come on Dwaine, she named one of her dogs after you.

So tell all of us recent arrivals about this strange woman Dwaine. Is seems fairly interesting in a "Nursey" kind of way.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I just farted. too bad you're not here to share it

6. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Hee hee, soiled knickers...

7. JhonnyVegas

JhonnyVegas New Member

8. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Dwaine,

Lets meet in Chattanooga tomorrow, watch the national Championship game together on the widescreen at Big River Grille and Brewing Works. Drink the place dry, get in a fist fight, break bar stools over each other's heads, and pass out at the drive through at Krystals at 4:00AM.

Then I bet we can best friends again. That usually works.

9. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Well Dawn....I did not expect to when see you here upon my return.

10. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Amazing who pops up in this thread aint it?

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Hey can I go too? Nothing like a good drunken beer brawl and Krystals to make the new year bright!

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

but i don't drink anymore

13. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Then again, he don't drink any less!

14. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Sure you can go. Except now it's the Super Bowl, and we are meeting at Maj Havocs house. Dwaine and I have both stopped drinking, so you and Maj will have to have the drunken brawl. Dwaine and I will have a Krystal eating contest, and the loser pays for all. After it's all over we can all head to the back yard and fix Major's sprinkler system leakage, and then get an early start on Mardi Gras.

Ask that Wank girl if she wants to come. She sounds like fun.

15. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I don't want to brawl, but I think I can contend for the Krystal Krown.

16. phatboy

phatboy New Member

And I can repair the sprinkler leakage, did that when I was a kid in the summers....then I drank lots of beers....not like today where I just drink lots of beers....

17. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Pencil it in; SuperBowl and Sprinkler repair party at my house.

18. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

That actually sounds pretty cool. Can we make it happen? I still have a few tons of Tuna left. I can make a wicked Tuna dip.

19. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I was actually thinking of having a little get together at my place, since I got the new 42" LCD HD TV, with HDMI, and 1080i..... ;D

20. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

OK, you win. Party at phatboy's. :D