hey yummy....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jul 3, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

May I please pee in your butt?

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    May I please pee in your butt?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me explain the physics involved with you peeing in my butt.

It has to be hard going in and soft in order to urinate...in order for it to go soft there would have to be no movement for an extended uncomfortable amount of time or you would have to cum...the first wouldn't work because with a dick in my ass I think I would be moving, the second wouldn't work cause my ass is so tight once you squirted your man juice in there it would be squeezed out.

Therefor, you would have to pick a different orifice to urinate in...I can provide you with a price guide if you would like.

BTW, my boyfriend talks about that all the time too, WTF is wrong with you guys???

3. 1337

1337 New Member

can i have anal sex with you then Yum?

4. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    can i have anal sex with you then Yum?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would except I am sure you are just way to much man for me...

5. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    I would except I am sure you are just way to much man for me...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well id leave your tight ass looking like the goatse god, but you'd enjoi it

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Ive done it before... You have to have a dick bigger than a thimble, but you put it in, and then think of shit that makes you go limp, s you are getting soft, you start peeing... tell the girl her tight ass is making you cum really hard...

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    well id leave your tight ass looking like the goatse god, but you'd enjoi it<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya gotta leave the Utilitarian Parts in working order!

8. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    Ya gotta leave the Utilitarian Parts in working order!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok just dont eat any corn of nuts the day before

9. 1337

1337 New Member

corn or* nuts

and use douchebags an hour before

10. Yummy

Yummy New Member

corn or* nuts

and use douchebags an hour before
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Picky picky

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> BTW, my boyfriend talks about that all the time too, WTF is wrong with you guys???

--------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well ill tell you yummu,you see when youve been with a girl for a while and youve ben banging her on a regular basis the pussy gets quite loose if not to ay a little boring so not only does your ass make a nice change as we can touch the sides again its also a different hole so we can pretend your some else,sister,best freind,girl next door,etc.
    Hope i have been some help there yummy.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Not only that, tommy likes the smell of shit on his dick for the next time he jerks off... Makes him remember his first lay...

13. 1337

1337 New Member

aww sorry yummy. Dont worry it doesnt matter if you do it or not, Id still analy penetrate you

14. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    Ive done it before... You have to have a dick bigger than a thimble, but you put it in, and then think of shit that makes you go limp, s you are getting soft, you start peeing... tell the girl her tight ass is making you cum really hard...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow, how charming

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

aww sorry yummy. Dont worry it doesnt matter if you do it or not, Id still analy penetrate you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And leave a fiver on the dresser for my trouble?

16. 1337

1337 New Member

ill leave a canadian 10 dollar bill, but ill steal your loose change

17. Yummy

Yummy New Member

ill leave a canadian 10 dollar bill, but ill steal your loose change<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am going to screw this joke up but here goes:

This mild looking guy comes into the whore house and the madame tells him to pick a girl. He walks up to one of the girls and whispers in her ear. She slaps him and runs off. The madame can't imagine what he could have offered that offended her, but she doesn't want to lose the business so she sends over her most experienced nasty ho. This mild mannered guy whispers in Ole Nasty's ear and she slaps him and runs off. The Madame is really stumped and decides she is just going to do this guy herself. So she goes over and tells him she will do it herself and what was he asking for? And the guy says, I just asked them if I could pay them in Canadian Dollars.

18. 1337

1337 New Member

shut up. bend over, and take it like a slut Yums.

19. Yummy

Yummy New Member

shut up. bend over, and take it like a slut Yums.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well atleast he stopped with the h4k0r or whatever talk.

20. 1337

1337 New Member

I w1ll PWNz0r your 4nu5 5lu7!!!11
    PHEAR MY l33t skills