hey you knob jockeys

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Jun 10, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

Sorry I haven't been in conntact with any of you fuckers... you fuckers being STD.

I been well fucking busy... working and shit and getting pissed and shit even though I think the monarchy should be abolished thats no reason for me not to get completley slaughtered three days running...

So I shagged some bloke after the England/Arggy game...
    Oh.. how I laugh at the fucking Ginger topped Scotts... they are just jealous...

Anyway gotta go... fuck you all bastard offsprings of Fred Durst and Eminem cunts.

2. D

D New Member

Jesus fucking christ...

speak to you soon STD... (back on the drugs BTW) so excuse me... I am too happy at the moment...

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

So...
    'nobjockeys' = 'you fuckers'
    'you fuckers' = canine std

...just pm him next time,save the rest of us wasting our time reading your moronic shit and shit.

Oh-and you're 'excused'...fuck off now.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

hi wank, we missed u

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I think wank and kit should spend some quality time together. In a garage, with the car runiing...

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

the dumb fucks would probably leave the garage door open

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    we?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

me n the voices inside my head... one doesnt care though, he doesnt care about anyone or anything

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    I think wank and kit should spend some quality time together. In a garage, with the car runiing...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont let anyone into my 3ft personal space...
    we dont care
    i care
    leave me the fuck alone
    u must be on PCP
    i eat babies for breakfast...

10. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank me:
    fuck you all bastard offsprings of Fred Durst and Eminem cunts.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that affends me...

11. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank me:
    fuck you all bastard offsprings of Fred Durst and Eminem cunts.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that affends me...

12. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Now that affends me...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*offends.Fuck,I wish could edit our posts again.