Hey, Yomama, Lets go to chat, u piece of shit.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Emetic, Oct 1, 2001.

1. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Said Klinko:
    I wanted to show you my secret world.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Here, I'll spare Yo all your promised verbal blah-blah with a single illustration:

But I must say, judging from the pic just posted in another thread, I think your mom is a total babe - I love redheads, and remain desirous of nailing a midget. Is she willing to drive to the DC Metro vicinity for her usual carton of cheap cigarettes, or do I gotta throw some money in on the deal, too? {preemptorily checks pocket, jingling change}

2. lewdochris

lewdochris New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MC Emetic G-Dawg Mutha:
    Callin my mother a whore, blah, blah. How fucking original. U think that shit up all by yourself or did a video tutor help you? I think, even with your lyrical prose, you are a fake intellect...... dumbass

3. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Misguidedly objected by Klinko:
    Callin my mother a whore, blah, blah. How fucking original. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You misunderstood - I'm not debating the point, only negotiating her price.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    That's one great thing about this country - you're free to think what you want¹ despite objective evidence to the contrary.²

-------------
    ¹unless you're Bill Maher
    ²as did the O.J. jury

4. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

Well, this is what we all missed in Fugly's chat today...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    klinko entered at 03:49pm 01 Oct

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    klinko entered at 03:23pm 01 Oct

klinko entered at 02:19pm 01 Oct

GESTAPOMULLER left at 01:13pm 01 Oct

GESTAPOMULLER : FUCK IT I\'M OFF

GESTAPOMULLER : JUST ME IN HERE SO I WILL TALK TO MYSELF

alaskabob left at 01:12pm 01 Oct

GESTAPOMULLER : EVEYONE LEAVE THIS CHAT ROOM NOW OR I WILL HAVE U ALL SHOT

GESTAPOMULLER : THE GESTAPO IS WATCHING U PERVS

GESTAPOMULLER entered at 01:09pm 01 Oct

klinko : U being a doctor can understand

klinko : I\'m have pills thta make me forget

klinko : I no longer care about necrophilia and children

klinko : I\'m a changed man

klinko : Bob, come on, i won\'t hurt you

klinko : hehe, good

klinko : Hmmm, guess you remember the name klinko, huh?

klinko : Bob are u here?

klinko entered at 01:02pm 01 Oct

alaskabob entered at 01:01pm 01 Oct

5. methinks

methinks New Member

wow.

gestapomuller seems so friendly

6. Emetic

Emetic New Member

{snickering at pathetic Klunker's multi-hour chatroom jerk session}
    Thanks for sharing the transcript, YoMa.

'Wow' is right.

7. lewdochris

lewdochris New Member

See you there. Maybe if your nice I'll give you my address. I'll be waiting

klinko

8. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

No. You had your chance, my boy, and you blew it. Daddy ain't puttin out no more.

9. lewdochris

lewdochris New Member

U upset with me, honey? Come on, I'm sorry. I won't do it again, I promise. I just wanted to share myself with you. I wanted to show you the perversions that live inside of me and that beg for expression. I wanted to show you my secret world.

klinko