Hey thats not a pimple!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

That's a goiter!!! Now, seriously, there was a pimple on the back of my neck, Approx, the same size as a pea. At first, I felt it, and thought it was a tick. I started to freak (I hate ticks) , and went to my mom's house, and she held me down, then said "Dwaine, this is a Pustial, not a tick!" She put on a pair of latex gloves, got a towel, got a grip, and squeezed, and squeezed, and squeezed, then I felt it give free, then heard it pop (litterally heard it pop). It was quite messy, and it drooled out, swapping from thick pustials to blood (like mashed potatoes consistancy, to runny blood). Maybe if i ever get another super pimple, I will take pics, and maybe videos. It wasent painfull, just disgusting...

Only thing I can think of to cause this is, the band on my safty glasses, holding them to my face, rubbing my neck. Anyone else ever had a "super Pimple" (not a boil, but a huge pustial?)

2. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

it might help if u take a shower...fucker

3. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Oh, man Deebo. Are you stupid, or do you really have a death wish? He will fuck you up, piss in your dead skull, then go eat his breakfast.

4. chakaflange

chakaflange New Member

I had one on my elbow once, a shitload of cheese-like crap came out of that one. Plus one on my leg that took alot of work but then exploded in a sea of pus. Delightful.

5. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Reizvolles, is there any particular reason why you have your kopf aligned with Dwaine's ringpiece?

Quit with the sycophantic posts would you, they're nauseating...

6. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Fuck off Dubya. Just because Dwaine won't fuck you. And I just hate everyone, so any chance to take the piss out of someone works well for me. Dwaine probably could use more showers, off the record.

7. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

8. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

:roll:

9. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

thanks 4 the illustration Bob...that helped

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That doesn't sound like a goiter.... Sounds like a sebaceous cyst (epidermoid cyst) and it more than likely will come back because the total sac wasn't removed, just the cheesy material innards.

I've got one by the crook of my arm. It's also about the size of a pea (kinda looks like a bug bite) and I can't wait to get the fucker removed.

Did it look like this?

Here's what it looks like removed and busted open.

11. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

That kinda made me hurl the white chocolate kisses I was eating.

12. smiles

smiles New Member

makes me think of shrimp :D

13. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

Too much vegitable oil intake, that's ya cause IMC. The body can only use so much of it. Try eating food cooked in/made with olive or sunflower oils.
    I used to get them things often (and they only came up on the back of my neck?) , to the point of going to see a Doctor about them, he told me about veg oil.

I've never had one since...

14. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

As in the size of your penis?

15. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Shut up whore.

16. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Now, Schmed! That was not nice at all you bastard, born of a slug!

17. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Sorry, I didnt realize that was outloud.

18. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

HEY! Only I get to insult Schmedly. back off!

19. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Since when?!

20. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Well, her insults are the only ones that make a squat of difference. In your case the opinion of a complete idiot means nothing to me (and 90% of the other folks on here). Have a nice day 8) .