Hey Sexual Chocolate...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Jul 6, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Found a car for you

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>1996 3000GT VR4 SUPER NO ONE LIKE IT
    Vehicle Description

THIS IS THE ONLY ONE LIKE IT ALL COSTOMIZER JUST LIKE THE FAST AND THE FURIOS SUPRA SAME COLOR SAME GRAFICS AND VERY FAST CAR THAT CAR IS ALL DONE.FOR GAYS WHO LIKE FAST TOYS,CAR HAS APEXI BOOST CONTROL,APEXI S-AFC,HKS TURBO TIME,AUTO METER BOOST GAGE,AIR FUEL RATIO AND THE PHANTON TAC.FULL EXAUST INCLUED DOW PIPE,TESTE PIPE,INTAKE,DENSO PLUGS,MAGNECOR WIRE SET,CROME VALVE CAP,ENGINE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL ALL PAINTED RED COLOR,BIG APEXI SKILINE FRONT MOUT INTERCOOLER,THIS RUNED 12.7 ON 1/4 MILE @110 MILES POR HOUR,LIKE I SAIED "THAT IS FAST".5000.00$ PAINT JOOB METALIC ORANGE,EURUBUNI BODY KIT,ALUMINUM WING,SUPRA GRAFICS JUST LIKE THAT ONE ON THE MOVIE.CAR ALSO HAS A GOOD STEREO SISTEM.

Vehicle Condition

THE RUNS EXELENT,SINTETIC OIL EVERY 3 THUSAND MILE,ENGINE AND TRANS RUNS LIKE NEW,MUST SEE IT.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I hate yellow cars. But 3000 GT's are cool. (It's scary that people who spell that badly drive cars)

Don't ya think SC would prefer one in black?

Speaking of cars... I wonder if the one I saw yesterday for 100 bucks is still for sale?

The only difference is the rims. It's got the Nissan rims like this one:

Then I'd have 2 cars and be mackin'! Well, after I got the 240sx to run

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

The '69 Chevelle SS 396 that took me home from the hospital when I was born was yellow...

You go with the two rides...

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    The '69 Chevelle SS 396 that took me home from the hospital when I was born was yellow...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And I'm supposed to regret what I said? I think yellow cars are ugly. I wouldn't drive one.

I think I came home in either a red vw bug or a red monte carlo. I have no idea what year they would have been.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Yeah, but were you concieved in the same car that took you home from the hospital?

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Probably not. My parents were married at the time and probably didn't have to have sex in a car. I was prolly conceived in a bed.

Me,Mistake
    You,Bastard...

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

In all actuality, I probably sleep in the same room I was concieved in...

But fuck you for not liking yellow! Dammit! See if I ever fuck you in that car...