HEY MARVIN

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Feb 11, 2003.

1. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

With all the adolescent bullshit going on here in the Forums (I know it's not moderated), I think that there should be a ..I dunno..perhaps a FUGLY FORUM FAQ for the brave new world of teenagers that post here...something thay could read before they made idiots of themselves, and perhaps would save some bandwidth. I would be more than happy to write aforementioned FAQ. Let me know you prick. Your brother knows how to reach me.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

anyone that isnt at least 5 years older than your geriatric ass is a teenager you scab monger

3. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

teeheehee

yeah poopy face!

were all mature here... dinky

4. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kept man:
    With all the adolescent bullshit going on here in the Forums (I know it's not moderated), I think that there should be a ..I dunno..perhaps a FUGLY FORUM FAQ for the brave new world of teenagers that post here...something thay could read before they made idiots of themselves, and perhaps would save some bandwidth. I would be more than happy to write aforementioned FAQ. Let me know you prick. Your brother knows how to reach me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which brother are you talking about?

Yeah, go ahead and write one up. That is a good idea. I am thinking about moving this thing to either VBulletin or PHPBB or some or maybe even UBB Threads so check with me before you get too technical with it.

I rarely read these forums so it is best to email me info@fugl.....

-MF