HEY MARVIN

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Dec 11, 2002.

1. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

why do you have that "you must be 18 to enter" thingy on the opening page? 99 percent of the posters here are about 14...so they are liars or illiterate...or British...

2. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

No one here is under 18 but if some one were, and were to mention that they were under 18, I would have no choice but to delete their account. I am positive that no one here is under 18 otherwise they wouldn't be here.

3. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IHATEEVERYBODY:
    or British...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So what's your problem with us brits fuck face? When you said *18* did you mean that persons age or their iq? Enlighten us thick brits.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

IHE is a 60 year old man who's having a twilight life crisis and thinks he's still 18 .. therefore everyone on these forums is, to him, under 18

5. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

FUCK YOU ya Limey bastid!!!I'm only 45!!!
    BEEYOTCH!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    IHE is a 60 year old man who's having a twilight life crisis and thinks he's still 18 .. therefore everyone on these forums is, to him, under 18<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

6. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    So what's your problem with us brits fuck face? When you said *18* did you mean that persons age or their iq? Enlighten us thick brits.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey MO..I cannot enlighten anybody that uses an African soccer player as their sig...yes you are thick. Sorry about your luck.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

don't lie motherfukcer, I saw you drinking metamucal, and eating prunes...

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    I am positive that no one here is under 18 otherwise they wouldn't be here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone's been drinking again.

9. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

11. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Joey! where?

12. kitana

kitana New Member

There is nuthing wrong with ppl under 18 posting.
    just look at what intelligent BS this 12 yr old wrote:

I support NAMBLA because they have given me a chance to philosophize publicly by printing my column. NAMBLA gave me support after the arrest of my man-friend. They have made me comfortable in a gay atmosphere. They take criticism well and always rectify mistakes.

NAMBLA does not lay low on the subject of youth emancipation. NAMBLA supports youth liberation and emancipation. NAMBLA is against the draft, circumcision and clitoridectomy, ageism and other positions pertaining to youth.

NAMBLA, in my view, is a very revolutionary organization. NAMBLA puts out the Bulletin, which is the only magazine of its kind in the U.S. Many NAMBLA members discontinued their sex lives in order to preach the truth about intergenerational sex. NAMBLA members are lovers who seek major changes in the structure of society.

So how could I not support NAMBLA? They are true gay people. They understand that gayness starts at a young age, too. Love comes in all forms, so a relationship should not be deemed wrong unless it is provable that the sex act was unconsensual. I believe in a sexual revolution. To quote Che Guevera, "The true revolutionary is guided by great feelings of love." Keep up the good work, NAMBLA!

from http://www.nambla1.de/unicorn.htm

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Kit, why the fuck do you even bother?

btw: NAMBLA can suck the corn out of my finely knit ass-hairs.

14. NiCo

NiCo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    Kit, why the fuck do you even bother?
    B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I ask the same question every time I see a post from her in a thread.

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

why does she hang out at MANBLA message boards? Man thats one wierd spic

16. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>why does she hang out at MANBLA message boards? Man thats one wierd spic

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DITTO THAT! Most pervs here, including moi, would never think to go THERE.

17. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Or really fucking retarded, which is the most likly.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

i like lil' boys

19. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Kitana, what the fuck makes you so screwed up? Are you just 'testing'? Trying to see who's a sicko? There's nothing funny about molesting kids. It's as far from being funny as anything I can imagine. You must be looking for revenge, maybe? Personally I'd KILL anybody who messes with a kid.

20. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

I think you're in the wrong neck of the woods buddy. nothings sacred here... not even the holocaust, september 11 (arguably) or molesting little kids.

hahaha... burning jews... teehee