Hey Kitana...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by FredVegas, May 2, 2002.

1. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Just wanted to stop you in the middlle of your posting onslaught to say hey. Hope you're feelin' better.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

oh, hey, not really feeling better. mostly angry

3. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana The UnDead:
    oh, hey, not really feeling better. mostly angry<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kill 'em. Kill 'em all.

...and don't forget to take your meds.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Kill 'em. Kill 'em all.

...and don't forget to take your meds.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ha! thats just it, no meds. just extensive weekly psychotherapy. in cases like this, lawyers are good.

now, killing some ppl...

5. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana The UnDead:
    ha! thats just it, no meds. just extensive weekly psychotherapy. in cases like this, lawyers are good.

now, killing some ppl...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

but meds are a gooood thing. I'd smack my lawyer in the head if she came back and told me,"Well, you don't have to take any meds, just weekly psychotherapy."

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    but meds are a gooood thing. I'd smack my lawyer in the head if she came back and told me,"Well, you don't have to take any meds, just weekly psychotherapy."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO! no more drugs! no more side effects, no more missing a dose and getting withdrawal symptoms. i am ok, but like the psychoiatrist said, i think too much. in counseling, we talk about society and how i can be an individual and deal with/cope with criticism, racism, and the other uglies of the world...

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

do ya think you and your counsellor could, between you, solve the crisis in the middle east?

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    do ya think you and your counsellor could, between you, solve the crisis in the middle east?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, i can only change myself. i cant change others

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

castrating is changing them.... you could do that.. i'll figure out later how it'll help the 'situation'.... castrate sharon first... might temper his bloodlust a little

10. smalley

smalley New Member

no, i can only change myself. i cant change others <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You GO girl!!! Whenever that mean ol' world dumps a load of STINKIN' THINKIN' on your head, just take a deep breath and repeat to yourself, 'I deserve good things. I am entitled to my share of happiness. I refuse to beat myself up. I am an attractive person who's fun to be with!'

11. kitana

kitana New Member

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    get it away, get it away!

i am not attractive and i am not fun. i am just entertainment for sickppl

12. Guest

Guest Guest

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

*yawn*

14. Guest

Guest Guest