Hey IMC

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ross_perot, Jul 8, 2002.

1. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I got some undies for ya, you want em to send em? You better cause if you don't I went through all I did for nothing!!!

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

wha tthe fuck did you go through?

3. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    wha tthe fuck did you go through?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I went through my sister's bedroom man! That is hell on earth. I went with my virus suit and everything, then she found me in there and was yelling why the fuck are you in here and all that shit!

4. 1337

1337 New Member

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

what do they smell like?

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    what do they smell like?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yer telling a brother to smell his sister's panties?

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    yer telling a brother to smell his sister's panties? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes.. got a problem with that dirty dumb spic? Can I have some titty pics like you sent martin?

I bet you got leathery gorrila nigger nipples

8. kitana

kitana New Member

yes.. got a problem with that dirty dumb spic? Can I have some titty pics like you sent martin?

I bet you got leathery gorrila nigger nipples
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey fuck you! how the hell does this spread around so quickly? he told me he wasnt gonna tell r show anyone

9. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

what do they smell like?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Her cunt I suppose. I had the dog sniff em and he seemed to like the smell.

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah but that could have been the smell of her ass it went for... dogs are into ass sniffing....

find a cat and see how it responds

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uhh...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    yeah but that could have been the smell of her ass it went for... dogs are into ass sniffing....

find a cat and see how it responds
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok, when u get caught, dick, yer gonna get yer ass kicked by yer sister...yer gonna get owned. LOL!