Hey I been travelling...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Jan 4, 2001.

1. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

What ever happened to that fucking scottish nigger Ford Scrote or whatever his name is...
    Speaking of niggers, where is I HATE NIGGERS?
    as for the rest of you, fuck you, I am back for a few weeks, I am going to the wing house tomorrow, and my farts will make my dogs' eyes water tomorrow night..wish you were all here.
    Oh yeah, who is the stupid fuck that made these current assholios moderators?
    just wonderin....of course if they censor the 14 year old thug4life bad asses that can't spell, the cockgobblers like Scrote etc..they can't be all bad.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

MMMMMM winghouse... *drools* Get some Homicide wings for me...

3. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

Here we have a place called 2-4-1 pizza... They make hotter and tastier wings than any of the wings houses around..... fuck, they even make your teeth burn....

4. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

[QU
    Oh yeah, who is the stupid fuck that made these current assholios moderators?
    [/B][/QUOTE]

do i detect the slightest hint of jelousy there?

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Good lookin' Corpse

5. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

god damn shitty cut & paste maybe i should put my eyes back in....still it aint half fun taking em out with a spoon

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Good lookin' Corpse

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you know, I live like 5 mins away from that Prick "I Hate Niggers" and I havent seen him in a few months... I remember hearing him mumble something about Tiajuana.

7. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    you know, I live like 5 mins away from that Prick "I Hate Niggers" and I havent seen him in a few months... I remember hearing him mumble something about Tiajuana.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

prick? At least I have a prick you jobless asshole. Woops..you are a mod now..I guess that's a job..woop dee doo.
    Your parents would have been proud.

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

oh you didnt go to tiajuana... and Yes Pa IMC and MA IMC would be proud.. If I havent had buriedmthem under my garage

9. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

You should bury ppl underneath other ppls garages, that way you don't get boned for it...

10. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

Yah but then when you feel like a good bone you gotta go to someone elses garage to dig em up.
    Am i right?

------------------
    Who are you and how did you get in here? Im a locksmith. And, im a locksmith

11. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NoOpinion:
    Yah but then when you feel like a good bone you gotta go to someone elses garage to dig em up.
    Am i right?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You got me...

12. imported_dirty_sanchez

imported_dirty_sanchez New Member

that's not true at all, my dads in jail right now for burying my mom under my grandparents deck.