hey faggot slaved penis

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Dec 17, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

stop flooding the forums with your stupid notebook paper drawingds you stupid faggot

2. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

oh yesir Mr. boss white man.
    Can I photoshop some instead?
    Oh no, sorry, my bad. I think he's talking to you SLAVE BOY FORCED TO SHAVE HIS PENISAGAIN. And I agree with him, your pics suck in comparison to my art.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

well start your own webpage of art for you and your fucking nigger homo budies... 'kay?

4. dominated

dominated New Member

*Sigh*

Only 2 pics have been posted lately, this does not constitute a flood.

Enslaved penis - he's obviously addressing you, my artwork is massively superior to your scrawlings. Even a fool like IMC can see that.

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I'm with IMC, your scribbles are annoying the fuck out of eveyone, dicksmear.

6. dominated

dominated New Member

if thats the case then I'm very upset....as upset as a monkey without a willy in his mouth.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    stop flooding the forums with your stupid notebook paper drawingds you stupid faggot<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooh, yer jealous.
    sounds like u have issues with yerself. go look n the mirror and tell yerself that u forgive yerself, u like yerself, and doggonit ppl like u.

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Is that part of your therapy Kit?

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Is that part of your therapy Kit?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

saturday night live has taught me a lot.