Hey, Dwaine, look at what I found!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, Feb 10, 2003.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

(I never thought they made this in a 40 ounce....)

2. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

GHETTO BEER!

3. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Mister Sinister, as you are Canadian, you will understand this reference perfectly:

Imagine drinking Molson Wildcat spiked with about a pint of vodka. That is the character of this fine beverage.

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

And does this stuff ever fuck you up....

5. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Mister Sinister, as you are Canadian, you will understand this reference perfectly:

Imagine drinking Molson Wildcat spiked with about a pint of vodka. That is the character of this fine beverage.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn that sounds good, but alas ulf, the 40 ounce container does render it to the ghetto class of alcohols, but fuck yeah bring in on
    sounds good

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Holy fuck!

And here I'm sitting with a mere 24oz...

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

HOLY SHIT!!! *drools*

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

After drinking that, I have a feeling that I may have called my ex-boss and threatened to kill her first-born.

Anyone else have that happen after drinking SR?

9. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Why is it that Olde english sold in the U.S only has 5.86% alcohol but in Canada it has 8.00%?

10. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

The content varies state by state. Each state has its own limits it puts on beer. And, while some breweries don't mind watering down their beer to the point of piss-water just to get distribution within the respective state, others just won't do that....

That's why I can get Steel Reserve with no hassles up here, but whenever Dwaine Felcher gets the shakes, I have to bootleg it down there for him.