hey cheezedawg...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Jun 14, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i think we upset your friend or something

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Which friend is that?

3. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

The girl?

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

That helps.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

lady menstrual.... that miserable looking cunt

6. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

I don't think she's a miserable looking cunt.

In fact, I think I'm inlove.

Well.. By in love I mean I wanna get drunk, pump her ass with my sperm machine and then never see her again...

My real love is, and always will be with Evil Sarah.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well ya'd better make sure you aren't prejudiced in any way.. or she'll break every bone in your body before stuffing you in a small haversack and sending you to your immediate family on a freight train.

8. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    well ya'd better make sure you aren't prejudiced in any way.. or she'll break every bone in your body before stuffing you in a small haversack and sending you to your immediate family on a freight train.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

**Boner**

Tell me more...

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yeah where is boner, i enjoyed outlining his stupidity

10. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Are you kiddin Pimp? Lady M is probally LOVING THIS! She throws crap at me all the time. This gives her a chance to do it with others now! I like her cause she throws shit at me. No one seems to do it that much anymore. With the exception of Tommy... and I think he gave up.

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smokey McPot:
    I don't think she's a miserable looking cunt.

In fact, I think I'm inlove.

Well.. By in love I mean I wanna get drunk, pump her ass with my sperm machine and then never see her again...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...yeah,I see it.

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Are you kiddin Pimp?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you need to ask cheeze?

13. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...yeah,I see it.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HOLY SHIT.....

14. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

HOT DAWG!!!!!

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    i didnt give up cheese i just thought id better back off cos you seemed to be geting a little upset,and plus these days all you seem to be bothered about doing is sucking up to the women on the forum,whats up aint you getting much lately?
    And if you think i fell for the tail with the gay wham lookalike in the bar coming on to you AND YOU KNOCKING HIM BACK lol yeh right like youd knock any guy back you fucking up hill gardener.

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smokey McPot:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, i have met Sarah... she would so kill you

17. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    i didnt give up cheese i just thought id better back off cos you seemed to be geting a little upset,and plus these days all you seem to be bothered about doing is sucking up to the women on the forum,whats up aint you getting much lately?
    And if you think i fell for the tail with the gay wham lookalike in the bar coming on to you AND YOU KNOCKING HIM BACK lol yeh right like youd knock any guy back you fucking up hill gardener.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man you are one stupid son of a bitch. I think I just told everyone I was away for six days ya fuckin idiot. As for not getting any lately, I have hit a dry spell. But that'll change just as soon as your mother comes over again. As for George Micheal, is your real name Kenny? And what the fuck is a hill gardener? Was that meant to be an insult?

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Man you are one stupid son of a bitch. I think I just told everyone I was away for six days ya fuckin idiot. As for not getting any lately, I have hit a dry spell. But that'll change just as soon as your mother comes over again. As for George Micheal, is your real name Kenny? And what the fuck is a hill gardener? Was that meant to be an insult?

--------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so your away for a few days how far away are you from a computer?you just needed 6 days to think up something to post you prick,and as for hitting a dry spell you need to have had a wet spell to get to dry you fucking virgin and i said up hill garderner if you could fucking read and i cant be assed explaining it to you figure it out yourself you thick braindead gay yank twat.

19. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote posted by cheesdog:
    Man you are one stupid son of a bitch. I think I just told everyone I was away for six days ya fuckin idiot. As for not getting any lately, I have hit a dry spell. But that'll change just as soon as your mother comes over again. As for George Micheal, is your real name Kenny? And what the fuck is a hill gardener? Was that meant to be an insult?
    ******************************************************************************************
    yes cheese. i can't wait until we meet again. PHONE ME!

******************************************************************************************

Hugsandkisses, my tiny tommy. be kind to cheesedog.

20. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

ok whos the funny cunt thats logged in as my mum,just another jerter hiding behind a fake name,was pretty funny though if nothing but predictable you nob.