Hey Cheesedawg

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Jul 4, 2002.

1. 1337

1337 New Member

If he says yes you gotta give RH. (Road Head)

2. kitana

kitana New Member

whats wrong fugly? yer truck broke again?

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

chesdawg aint here he run back to his momma,you wanna try reading your own fucking forum sometime fugly you fucking retards and you might know whats going on.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    chesdawg aint here he run back to his momma,you wanna try reading your own fucking forum sometime fugly you fucking retards and you might know whats going on.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

aww... silly tommy... so confused

5. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Hey Tommy, why don't you go eat a taco out of your mommas ass and shut the fuck up for ONE second?

Eh? Sound good to you? GREAT!

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I hate your signature.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I hate your signature.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why? Does it remind you of tha tone night?? with the drunken uncle who just got out of the marines?

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Hey Tommy, why don't you go eat a taco out of your mommas ass and shut the fuck up for ONE second?
    Eh? Sound good to you? GREAT!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It sounds a lot better to eat it out YOUR mommas ass it would be one huuuuge taco from that saggy assed bitch.

9. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    I need to get to California. Are you driving there any time soon? I want to hitch a ride with you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Martin, go look at the private forum. He answered you there.

10. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

I need to get to California. Are you driving there any time soon? I want to hitch a ride with you.

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

what???cheesdawg is back here,damn im there.

12. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Martin, go look at the private forum. He answered you there. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    why? Does it remind you of tha tone night?? with the drunken uncle who just got out of the marines?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh, no... It's just too big and it annoys me

14. MrTim

MrTim New Member

Thats fucking Dirty Sanchez! Go there and download the movie its fucking hysterical - if you think buttfucking mexicans are funny.

15. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member