Hey Chee-dog!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Sep 27, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I've got a lead on a Lost Tomb arcade PCB an online buddy of mine bought in a bulk deal... Interested?

2. 1337

1337 New Member

Is it possible for you to shut the fuck up for 10 seconds?

3. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    Is it possible for you to shut the fuck up for 10 seconds?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u turd head, don;t talk to lomo like that!!!!!!

4. 1337

1337 New Member

I will gouge out your eyes and skull fuck you!
    Were you born a retarded piece of shit, or did you have to work on it!?

5. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    I will gouge out your eyes and skull fuck you!
    Were you born a retarded piece of shit, or did you have to work on it!?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh god get a fucking life. You will gouge my eyes out over the internet, yes yes I cna see it now.

Retarded piece of shit, such harsh harsh words, coming from a haxxor, who is Kitana's online boyfriend/buddy, maybe those words should be describing you not I.

Work, yeah work is great, but I guess you Cannuks know not a whole lot about what it means to work, you just have your gay pride parades and work with your skillful mounties a majority of the time.

6. 1337

1337 New Member

looks like someone has'nt seen Full Metal Jacket!

7. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Highclass Whitetrash:
    looks like someone has'nt seen Full Metal Jacket!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope I haven't and I don;t really feel like watching whatever the fuck it is.

8. 1337

1337 New Member

9. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

i always thought i was a whore

10. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    i always thought i was a whore<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cant you be both????

11. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

i dunno, there is a fine line there. I suppose I can be both. Like a mangina!!

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Now, now... Children, please! Why don't you two just settle this outside on the playground?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Highclass Whitetrash:
    looks like someone has'nt seen Full Metal Jacket!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...Looks like someone else hasn't seen it enough times to quote it properly, either...

13. 1337

1337 New Member

What have we got here, a fucking comedian?

'were you born a fat slimy scumbag, you piece of shit, or did you have to work on it?'

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

rossy!! 1337!! will you two stop fighting or i'll have to bang your fucking heads together

Nursey.. this is your fault you cunt... telling rossy he can join "team leet"... rossy's already a member of the dynamic slimefighting duo... "nursey and lamby"... you can't ask him to join "team leet".. that isn't fair on 1337... rossy isn't leet, he's lamby

15. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Hey wait a second! I thought this was supposed to be about my video game. It turned into a war. Well, what else is new here at fugly. Anyways, I'm not terribly interested in it. I did get the game for MAME but I am currently unable to play it because of joystick problems. Perhaps when they get corrected, I can take another trip back in time, to a place that was much more simple. A place where people made out in the corners and held hands all night. A place everyone could go on a friday or saturday night and find that special someone or just hang out with the gang before getting into a fight.

The Skating Rink.

Peace out!

16. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    rossy!! 1337!! will you two stop fighting or i'll have to bang your fucking heads together

Nursey.. this is your fault you cunt... telling rossy he can join "team leet"... rossy's already a member of the dynamic slimefighting duo... "nursey and lamby"... you can't ask him to join "team leet".. that isn't fair on 1337... rossy isn't leet, he's lamby
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes Mr. Moonchichi *bows head in shame*

I love my nursey! 1337 can never be a lamby like me...it takes a manly manly manly manly man to be a soft and cuddly lamb!!!!!! and I am the only man in the world who can accomplish such a task.

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Hey wait a second! I thought this was supposed to be about my video game. It turned into a war. Well, what else is new here at fugly. Anyways, I'm not terribly interested in it. I did get the game for MAME but I am currently unable to play it because of joystick problems. Perhaps when they get corrected, I can take another trip back in time, to a place that was much more simple. A place where people made out in the corners and held hands all night. A place everyone could go on a friday or saturday night and find that special someone or just hang out with the gang before getting into a fight.

The Skating Rink.

Peace out!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, cool... I didn't know if you liked the game enough to actually put one together, but I thought I'd ask anyway...

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

But... if you think there's any chance you'd change your mind, let me know pretty soon. He got the board in a bulk deal with some other shit, and he'd probably get rid of it cheap. It's not that common, so if you ever wanted one - now's the time.

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Yes Mr. Moonchichi *bows head in shame*

I love my nursey! 1337 can never be a lamby like me...it takes a manly manly manly manly man to be a soft and cuddly lamb!!!!!! and I am the only man in the world who can accomplish such a task.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes Rossy! You have transcended the super-mucho-fucky-dick-hard manliness of the earthly kingdom to become but a fleecey little Lamby in heaven above! Sing! Sing to Rossy-for he has 'cum'!

PRECUM-RAPTURE

POST-RAPTURE

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    Nursey.. this is your fault you cunt... telling rossy he can join "team leet"... rossy's already a member of the dynamic slimefighting duo... "nursey and lamby"... you can't ask him to join "team leet".. that isn't fair on 1337... rossy isn't leet, he's lamby<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Err,ok...M3 4nd R055y 4r3 '734m r4p7ur3' 7h3n!