Hey all stupid Obama Care proponents crying crocodile tears for the "unfortunate"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joeslogic, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

And when you do take that leap and go public funding for anything thing about this.

http://www.nationalreview.com/critical-condition/47981/medicare-fraud-puts-insurance-profits-perspective/mark-hemingway

Why you ask?

Because of the greedy heartless Democrats who get campaign contributions to pay them off to look the other way and cover for the corrupt parasites sucking the life out of the system.

The Democrats take your tax dollars and do whatever the hell they want with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9bFvnzQcrg

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Where did Harry Reid get his massive wealth from on a senators payroll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgBm6dXG7Yg&feature=related

Why is our media not taking his words apart piece by piece and challenging him on his lies. He was not worth shit when he came to office now he is one of the wealthiest in the Senate.

But if we simply give them more of our money they will fix the problem?

Right.
    :rolleyes:

Barney Frank: It’s no crime having pals with money

Fanny Mae and Freddie Mac friends? This is why the economy is in the state it is in for crying out loud. The Republicans were saying this way back in 2005 and trying to bring reform but then the Democrats were elected into control in 2006 when the GDP was pushing 4% and unemployment in the mid 4% range remember that?

Probably not. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxMInSfanqg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW5qKYfqALE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivmL-lXNy64&feature=related

Need more evidence. Or are these videos just more propaganda created by Fox News and Rush Limbaugh?

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

They back it up also with the best warranties by far way ahead of the competition.

10 Year 100 Thousand Mile

4. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Still... The question stays.

What do you do when the economic level of an area is too low to support essential services in a subsidy-free government? By services I mean schools, hospitals, fire halls, police stations, etc...

Videos of Nancy Pelosi are a great distraction but they don't really answer anything.

5. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

They have to to get anyone to buy that junk. Most cars are good for 100,000 miles if you do what the manufacturer recommends for service.

The fact still remains they are a low end car. How many Hyundai's do you own Joe?

If you were one of those rich union bastards you could afford a good car.

:biggrin:

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  7. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

you sure you're not a rich union worker? you buy one of those every 2 years and you'll eventually be paying more than your mortgage for that piece of shit.

33 grand starting price minus depreciation, you be fucked in short order.

Hyundai.:frown:

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

If I were a rich union worker. That's my point.

Of course I would have to because my car would be vandalized by my co-workers
    :mad:

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'll admit, when Hyundai entered the US market, the quality of their vehicles was shit. Since then, however, the quality department stepped it up several notches and by the late 90's, early 00's, were producing a quality product that could stand up to their insane 10/100K warranty.

I would have no qualms whatsoever today in buying one. The Hyundai corporation is so massive that not only do they manufacture the machines in the factories that build the cars, but also, they make the trans-continental ships that deliver them to their destinations.

By controlling every aspect of production and delivery, this company is able to drastically undercut it's competition by not having to outsource any aspect of it's product's production. I didn't even mention their electronic department that makes the computer parts that go into not only their vehicles, but also into the home/professional PC department.

Just look at their top of the line sedan. If there weren't an 'H' badge on the front of it, you'd mistake it for a Mercedes.

10. Aballister

Aballister New Member

I don't know if you're a spam bot, but in any case, this thread has evolved into "foreign trucks vs. domestic trucks". :biggrin:

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I couldn't bring myself to buy foreign vehicles. Even though my GM car was made in Canada. I'm okay with that.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

But is Canada really foreign? It's North America.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I couldn't bring myself to buy a Government Motors vehicle these days, even though I love the looks of that new Camaro.

BTW, find the ECM in your GM car (Electronic Control Module) and read off the countries of origin on the microchips inside... ;)

14. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

My Toyota Tundra was made in Indiana I believe I'd have to look up the VIN code again it was for sure in the US.

15. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yeah Lomo Hyundai is quite an impressive success story. If we cannot learn from our own past mistakes we should learn from Hyundai's present success.

Kinda like those Rangers tonight got a lesson from the Giants. You have to admit San Francisco played some damn impressive baseball.

16. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Once again I have to say that, due to the economic downturn, companies like Hyundai, Vizio, and Acer among others have seen increased sales because they sell cheap products cheap.

At the end of the day you're still driving a Hyundai.:eek:

17. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
  18. tommyeff

tommyeff New Member

Joe you truly are a fucking moron

19. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

He is too!

:biggrin:

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

As opposed to selling cheap products at premium prices. Just look at brands that used to be household names in quality electronics, anything you buy with the Maganavox name on it for the past decade or so is a rebadged dirt-cheap imitation. Vizio TVs are no more prone to failure than more expensive brands, I think the article was even linked in the technology section. Personally, I've never owned a Vizio, but those I know whom have haven't had any problems with them. I have no idea on Acers, the last time I remember even seeing that name was back in the Windows 95 era, when they'd came out with all those funky colored PCs.

...and with enough money left over to laugh at those cars you pass broken down on the side of the road!

Taken from Consumer Reports:

17 out of the 33 listed are GM vehicles. That's over half the list. 24/33 are Domestic brands, almost ¾ the list!

*Note, the only vehicle on that list even related to Hyundai is the Kia Sedona, referring to the first-generation, which was replaced by a newer model in '06, which has seen scores above the industry average in mechanical quality and durability.

Another link:

There's nothing wrong with driving a Hyundai (never have owned one,) but if I were in the market right now, I'd hop on that Genesis coupe in a heartbeat.

(I also like the new Corolla turbo, and with all the recalls their company had earlier this year, now would be an excellent time to buy a new one, with all the incentives and rebates.)