Here's my idea........

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cigarettes, Feb 7, 2003.

1. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

I wana get all the people I know on the internet (that want to) to write articles on stuff they wana talk about. You know, give their opinion on Politics, religion, etc.

Would you guys do it?I would make a site from it and every body would get their opinions heard.

Just an idea. I just wana know if I would get writers before I go threw with it.

2. kat

kat New Member

suua, why the fuck not....

3. kitana

kitana New Member

i like testicles

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

can I write an article on mexican immigration? and Animal abuse? what bout people who fake suicides to get attention? can I write on those?

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    can I write an article on mexican immigration? and Animal abuse? what bout people who fake suicides to get attention? can I write on those?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u have every right to do that. dun forget if u use my name, its nut true n its slander.

i want to write about snuff n rape where males r the viktims.

6. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Sure any thing you want. And I'm totally serious. B/C one persons opinion may get some one else to start thinking.

I can start to build the page tonight after I get back from the movies.

7. NameYouWant

NameYouWant New Member

IMC I would love to read the articles on the fucking immigrants-especially.

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    u have every right to do that. dun forget if u use my name, its nut true n its slander.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

should I use orlando or ofelia?

9. PhingerPhuckin

PhingerPhuckin New Member

ok..... i got something.

If a nucleur Bomb *a really fucking powerful one* blew up in the atmusphere, would it shatter it??? or would we need a larger nuke?

10. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PhingerPhuckin:
    ok..... i got something.

If a nucleur Bomb *a really fucking powerful one* blew up in the atmusphere, would it shatter it??? or would we need a larger nuke?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would it shatter what,the atmosphere????
    Yeesh,Im suffering from a hangover here,and i need to have things put very specifically and bluntly right now,having comprehension problems...

11. Doghead

Doghead New Member

Sounds like great fun. Let us know when the board is ready and I'll come by and fuck it up.

12. PhingerPhuckin

yes the atmusphere you fucking dolt hehe. well would it you think?

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

it can't shatter the atmosphere.. it's not a xmas bauble ffs.. it'll create a vacuum.. but all the noxious gases it creates and any gases in the surrounding atmosphere would fill the vacuum.. it could fuck up our atmosphere.. but one would return just maybe different... it's like the hole in the ozone.. it's just been changed into another type of atmosphere.. displaced.. if you were able to change the mass and orcit of the planet then there'd be trouble though...

i hope i may have helped in your future terrorist plans for world destruction

14. PhingerPhuckin

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quoteposted by: pimpisdeadtome
    i hope i may have helped in your future terrorist plans for world destruction
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quoteNo Mr.Rocket scientist, you've fucking ruined them!