Here's a fucking deal...FUCK YOU ALL..exspecially yoo beeyot

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Aug 16, 2002.

1. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    Don't try to feign intellegence. Now you're blaming your ignorance on other people. I would blame your kin for fucking you at an early age and changing you into a trailer whore.

If you wanna fuck with my brother, please buy a subscription and go see him in the members forum. Otherwise, reserve your pitiful attempts at wisecracks towards me. That fact that you claim I'm obsessed with you must stem from some hidden desire to fuck me. The Jedi mind trick doesn't work that way slut. But feel free to keep trying. You only make yourself look even more stupid everytime you do.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So now I want to fuck your brother and you? maybe fuck you in the head with a pitchfork. I will try to keep that obvious desire from my posts in response to you

2. brookie

brookie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:

I will try to keep that obvious desire from my posts in response to you
    :drools:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Greatly appreciated. More than you know.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:

So now I want to fuck your brother and you?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The term was "Fuck With" my brother. Jesus, you get more stupid with every post.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

4. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    btw this is cryptie<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, YUCK, wtf is that thing? and how come someone hasn't kicked his ass for rubbing his crotch on tombstones? and why isn't he molesting his "dead" girlfriend's stone?

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

ok, 3 people have said he hates me but I don't remember which 3 so I said everyone has said that IHATEEVERYBODY hates me except for IHATEEVERYBODY who has yet to say that he hates me personally, although if he hates everybody that does include me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

jesus can someone decode that for me?

6. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    jesus can someone decode that for me?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It clarified the fact that IHATEEVERYBODY has never personally said he hates me (although 3 others, herein known as everyone, had stated he did hate me), but if he hates everybody than he must hate me.

Got it?

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

eerrrr i think so.............MUUUUUUUM MY HEAD HURTS.

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I saw I hate niggers last night... he said he wanted to smash your fucking face apart with the heel of his boot... then he kicked me in the nuts and stole the remote control for my satilite...

9. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    I saw I hate niggers last night... he said he wanted to smash your fucking face apart with the heel of his boot... then he kicked me in the nuts and stole the remote control for my satilite...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow, full service, how much did you have to pay him???