Here's a fucking deal...FUCK YOU ALL..exspecially yoo beeyot

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Aug 16, 2002.

1. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

Motherfucking ballgrabbin' asswipes. DID YOU MISS ME?
    Bitch ass tricks. I heard what you fucks were saying about me every now and then..I was in a fucking cage and couldn't respond to your tawdry insults...How did this happen?
    well there I was...cooking dinner for my wife like I have for years cause that bitch couldn't boil water without an instruction book, and that's all good cause I can cook and I like to eat something besides fucking pizza delivery, but I digress...anyway, I open the fucking freezer to get something out and a shitload of stuff falls out on the floor (cause I make the fucking money in the household and my fucking refrigerator and freezer are full so I can cook dinner for HER SORRY NON COOKING ASS) so I'm a little cranky on this particular day when the shit falls out and I start throwing shit around kind of and the BITCH comes in the kitchen and starts laughing at my ass on the floor picking up frozen shit and I basically tell her that yes it's all funny isn't it and get the fuck out of the kitchen...so as I continue to pick shit up off the floor, the fucking smacks me upside tha back of my head and calls me a "dick"...
    needless to say I thought that added insult to injury and I thought maybe she DIDN'T HEAR ME when I told her to get the fuck out of the kitchen, so to help her out I proceeded to wash her ears out under the kitchen sink faucet and I think maybe I helped her rehydrate herself as she apparently swallowed some water...anyway the bitch called the po-lice and I've been away for awhile. SO FUCK EVERYBODY.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

ahhhh glad to see your back... I hope you had a wonderful stay, and made a some black man a beautiful bride...How much are old drunk white men woorth in prison nowadays?

P.S, while you were away, pedro and about 6 of his ameigo's kept your wife warm for you, you llama humping wierdo....

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Looks like Bubba raped him a little too roughly... He can't even remember his old password...

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    Looks like Bubba raped him a little too roughly... He can't even remember his old password...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

think about it, when you are getting ass slamed by some 300 lb black man for a pack of ciggerets, are you going to remember your fugly password?

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    think about it, when you are getting ass slamed by some 300 lb black man for a pack of ciggerets, are you going to remember your fugly password?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, cause I made it easy to scream...My Nigga, My Nigga, My Nigga...see everyone try screaming it

btw, who the fuck is this guy?

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    yeah, cause I made it easy to scream...My Nigga, My Nigga, My Nigga...see everyone try screaming it

btw, who the fuck is this guy?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

someone who dosen't know you, but still hates you

7. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:

btw, who the fuck is this guy?[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am your worst nightmare you stupid fucking new age goddess wannabe....shut the fuck up. I was posting here before you had your first period you bitch ass trick.

8. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

where's all the fucking limeys? HELLO! HELLO! they must be watching soccer...

9. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

here's a fucking deal for you IMC you piece of shit...and a little reminder. When you were in a cage I visited your stupid ass and posted pictures here on fugly....so when I was in did anybody visit me? No. You probobly tried to visit my bitch though you Jody piece of shit. I think her near drowning caused some fucking brain damage. I will deal with you in time.

10. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IHATEEVERYBODY:
    where's all the fucking limeys? HELLO! HELLO! they must be watching soccer...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its called football you fuckin half breed, but yes, the new season did kick off today, and I took great pleasure in watching the great Leeds United stomp all over Manchester Shitty.

11. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

weeeelllll..jebus christ on a crutch, somebody is still awake over there in Limey land. AND IT's NOT FOOTBALL you asshole.
    you want football? check out http://www.nfl.com
    only high school kids and girls play pansyball (soccer) over here.

12. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    someone who dosen't know you, but still hates you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

good, will save me the time of making him hate me.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IHATEEVERYBODY: I am your worst nightmare you stupid fucking new age goddess wannabe....shut the fuck up. I was posting here before you had your first period you bitch ass trick.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

First, I am not New Age, I am a Born-Again Christian Goth Afghan, you dumb fuck...now get back in the kitchen and make me a pie.

13. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

I got a pie for you ya born again bitch. I also have plenty of water you can wash it down with.

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

oh look... the prodigal scum has returned... and this year he's made more than one post.. whoopadeefuckingdoo

15. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

First, I am not New Age, I am a Born-Again Christian Goth Afghan, you dumb fuck...now get back in the kitchen and make me a pie.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you wouldn't be Cryptie's dead (mourn)girlfriend would you? Too bad....

16. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    oh look... the prodigal scum has returned... and this year he's made more than one post.. whoopadeefuckingdoo <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hello euroscum...here's another post for ya as long as you're counting.

17. theonlylivingboy

I'm warming to you already you fuckin winnit, you're only the second person on this sorry site to make me smile

18. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    I'm warming to you already you fuckin winnit, you're only the second person on this sorry site to make me smile <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so let me guess....you heard I was in jail, and yer gay....warm up to somebody else, thanks.

19. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    I'm warming to you already you fuckin winnit, you're only the second person on this sorry site to make me smile <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

in fact, if you're feeling a little chummy Yorkshire, I can probobly get IMC to blow you...he has been known to get whatever he can...

20. theonlylivingboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IHATEEVERYBODY:
    you heard I was in jail, and yer gay.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kiss my arse cunt, I'm not the one who got his back door kicked in by his butch cellmate. Next time try picking a fight with a guy instead of your bitch wife, that way you just get the pain and aviod the arse rape in jail.