....Help...?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Feb 12, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

Erm Im haveing a few problems... and wondered if anyone was a qualified agony aunt/uncle?

It seems none of my friends is on MSN now as they have jobs and have gone to bed... unlike me.

A few of you know about it already but... YOU ARNT FUCKING THERE WHEN I NEED YOU...

Maybe some one could point me in the direction of a good problem sorter outer website or something....?

Im gonna go and cry now...

2. Stranger

Stranger New Member

I believe there are some support chat room on Yeahoo. But don't talk to anyone named EvilSarah or Cheesedawg.

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you can tell me ANYTHING!!!

4. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

i dont think that what u r looking 4 is a website i think that waht u r looking 4 is THEROPY[/B and fast. go 2 like aa or sumthin. first u need 2 admit that u hav a problem. i think that all of us r behind you 100% on that one....

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Shhh everybody!!!I think Wank's getting online counselling as we speak!!!:d

6. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:
    go 2 like aa or sumthin. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Is that Assholes Anonomous?
    Autism Association?
    Aspingers Apraxia club? You'll prolly have to look that one up Spankey, or ask ya mum

7. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

If you need to go online for help in a time of crisis it is time to slit your rists cause NOBODY Loves you.

8. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...'anything to help' LOL

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Look Wank...why don't you just get a coathanger and scrrrrrrrape it out.I'm sure that should do the trick-it always sorts Nauseous out anyway.

11. D

D New Member

I tried the coat hanger a few years ago... didnt work left me unable to have children thats all... I think that may be a good thing though

And Arse-sausage shut the fuck up and carry on licking Nurseys brown one. The only reason I can think of to cut my wrists is cause Im too fucking trusting and think that people like you are ok... like someone else...
    Blorg!!!!!! jeezus fucking christ

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

gee, you can trust me. evidentally like i can trust you Skankity Wank Stain. i signed in to msn tonite, with the address i never use. the one i gave you when you wanted computer help. and it seems your filthy ass has been passing it around. i dont recall giving you permission to give it out. if you are having problems its because you created them yourself. go kill yourself already and/or shut the fuck up.

13. D

D New Member

What the fuck are you on about twat?

Like fuck I have given your address out... I havent even spoken to you since I asked for the help.

I won't ask anyone who I gave her address to cos I know you will all bullshit.

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    if you are having problems its because you created them yourself. go kill yourself already and/or shut the fuck up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    LOL!

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tearful wank:
    What the fuck are you on about twat?

Like fuck I have given your address out... I havent even spoken to you since I asked for the help.

I won't ask anyone who I gave her address to cos I know you will all bullshit.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont roll your eyes at me you chinless wonder. thats the thanks i get for trying to fix another mess YOU created when YOU fucked your boyfriends computer. and then you lied to us all and told us how he would beat you if you didnt have it fixed. now you call me a twat? i bet you are the kind of girl that nobody truly likes, they just keep you around for amusement. the boys keep you around because they know they can fuck you over and over, and you make the other girls seem less slutty. isnt that it Blubberbag?

16. D

D New Member

erm I dont recall you helping me MUCH... There were several people who offered their help and I managed to fix it. thanks.

I didnt lie about shit about him beating me if it didn't work... Not that I can remember... I can remeber shit before... when ever...

and duh...

I have no friends obviously to keep amused. Blimey, all I have is my Dawn's Syndrome(thanks Nursey ) followers - ya know - I have a massive following of creaseless, flop, Michael Jackson nosed / no chinned fans. But they are all just groupies... want me for one thing only... My ability to communicate with "millers"... Thats what they call 'normal' people.

These 'people' have been great for me during my miny break down last night - infact - one of my followers phoned me just about half an hour ago... She heard about my 'problem' and suggested a girlie night in... which is how my problem started last week (sort of ) But Im going anyway.

Bridget Jones Diary on the box - couple of bottles of wine and a few JOINTS.

Fuck whoever says no. ah ha ha ha ha ha ha....hmmm

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:
    first u need 2 admit that u hav a problem. i think that all of us r behind you 100% on that one....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

go dr spank!!

18. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Is that Bridget Jones movie any good? i forced myself to watch sandra bullock in "28 days" last night. it was another waste of film and a piece of shit.

Wank, Wank, Wank, try to keep your lies straight. or are you too drunk and full of painkillers to know what the hell is going on?

19. D

D New Member

What the fucking lies?

I have explained what I lied about before that was it..... I can't even remember what it was.

20. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    or are you too drunk and full of painkillers to know what the hell is going on?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>What the fucking lies?
    I have explained what I lied about before that was it..... I can't even remember what it was.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you want the encyclopedia series or the condensed leaflet version?