Hello

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Oct 19, 2001.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Been reading forums and coming on fugly for some time now and finally decided to register.
    Thought i'd say hello to you in the vain hope that i dont get completly slated. :cat:
    So hi and hope i can add to the general family atmosphere that is on this forum

2. unlimited-time

oh the other smileys dont work on this forum..bum..wont be using them again then

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

unlimited-time... does that mean you have a lot of time on your hands?... me and nursey have a situation similar to yours...

she has a lot of cum on her hands, and i have a lot of blood on my hands... at least it's only a few days a month

4. unlimited-time

Yeah sometimes i have alot of time which is why i joined the forums.Gives me something to do while i'm waiting for things to start.

5. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

Welcome to forum! Me get dog on hands quite often, sometime lava soap do trick...

6. unlimited-time

Thanks for the welcome

7. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

Why didn't I get such a gay welcome?

8. unlimited-time

Hiya wank if i'd had been on the forum before you i'd have given you a great big gay welcome.

9. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    while i'm waiting for things to start.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What kind of things?

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    What kind of things?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'd say probably jerry, montel, oprah, trisha etc...

11. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Hiya wank if i'd had been on the forum before you i'd have given you a great big gay welcome.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no no... I don't partake in homosexual activity

12. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Neat effect with the sig pic, UT. You might consider making it even better by upsizing it to 1024 x 1024 pixels so that it takes up the whole fucking screen & completely knocks out that annoying, distracting text content

13. unlimited-time

Yeah your right it is a bit big..i'll change it.

14. unlimited-time

No i dont really like them sorts of programs.
    I'm more of an eastenders type of girl.
    "oh Pat wot yah done to me Pat!"

15. unlimited-time

Fuck me,who was that simpering cunt who posted all that time ago..you fuckers have screwed with my head and made me what i am today...thankyou.

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Hahhaahahahah! nice one, just thinking the same thing myself

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Hahhahhaaahahah! I was just thinking the same thing myself...nice one

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

oops! I'm minced I forgot to check the second page...fucking drugs fucking fuck you up...don't do em!

19. unlimited-time

Don't lie we all know its your doppelganger posting for you.

Doppelganger
    Meaning "double walker" a doppelganger is a shadow-self that accompanies every human. Only the owner of a doppelganger can see it, otherwise it is invisible to human eyes. Dogs and cats have been known to see doppelgangers. Providing sympathetic company, a doppelganger almost always stands behind a person, and they cast no reflection in a mirror. They are prepared to listen and give advice to humans, either implanting ideas in their heads, or a sort of osmosis. It is said to be bad luck if it is seen, and rarely a doppelganger will make itself visible to friends or family, often causing great confusion. Doppelgangers can be mischievous and malicious

20. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Well that would explain who's been nicking all my gear when I'm not there then, the thieving little shit.

See, there's a perfectly logical explanation for everything isn't there really? Thanks UT!