Hello you sorry motherfuckers

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by lewdochris, Oct 1, 2001.

1. lewdochris

lewdochris New Member

Just wanted to announce my fucking presence on this BB. You all can suck my fucking dick. You all sound like a bunch of fucking pussies in here. Whatever happened to the old Fugly? If any of the old fuckers are still here, I'm Klinko. For the rest of you sorry motherfuckers, I'm interested in some pedo-necro sex. Any takers you bunch of retarded shit stains?

I'll be back,
    Klinko

2. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Said the latest would-be shock-jock, lewdochris:
    Just wanted to announce my fucking presence... You all can suck my fucking dick. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I think you clicked on the wrong bookmark - did you mean to hit http://gayboyz-R-us.fag instead?
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    Craptabulous {golf clap: pitter, patter, pitter}

What, did you get so thoroughly & righteously ranked under yer old nick by everyone else that you ran away in abject shame & humiliation like a girly boy suffering a wedgie? And now finally feel up for another fruitless stab at acceptance?
    If you knew what the fuck you were talking about, you wouldn't have asked that in the first place.

You and i_dont_wank should get along just great

3. lewdochris

lewdochris New Member

Nice to meet you slob. I won't pretend to beg for acceptance. In fact, its better for you if I don't. As for my nick, I was here a few years ago before there was a forum. So far I've only seen one name thats from the old days, Scrawine. In chat, I ran into Shux and Alaskabob. We had good times back then. I hope to rekindle those contacts. As for my 1st post, well I wanted to make my entrance in traditional klinko style. Something you know nothing about. So back the fuck off!

later,
    klinko

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Welcome back, Klinko... are you a huge fan of 'The Price is Right?' - or am I thinking about Plinko?

5. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

Well, my very first post in the forum doesn't look so stupid anymore...

6. lewdochris

lewdochris New Member

What the fuck is it with this forum? I come here lookin for some hard core shit and all I get is love and warm feelings. I got this MC what the fuck ever trying to dazzle me with his intelligence, fuck you. I got Rev welcoming me, who cares. Yo mama is just a fucking retard.
    Man, fugly used to be the shit. It was the place for the sick and twisted fucks of the internet. After reading a few posts, I see alot of why don't you like me posts. Who gives a shit. I came here to fuck around and explore the darker sides of my psyche and imagination, the original point of fugly. You people make me sick........

klinko

7. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Klinko:
    What the fuck is it with this forum? I come here lookin for some hard core shit and all I get is love and warm feelings. I got this MC what the fuck ever trying to dazzle me with his intelligence, fuck you. I got Rev welcoming me, who cares. Yo mama is just a fucking retard.
    Man, fugly used to be the shit. It was the place for the sick and twisted fucks of the internet. After reading a few posts, I see alot of why don't you like me posts. Who gives a shit. I came here to fuck around and explore the darker sides of my psyche and imagination, the original point of fugly. You people make me sick........

klinko
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, my dear Klinko, to put it simply..yes, I am a retard. Which, after spurting into your mother's infected cervix after a bout of fierce ass-raping (ask your mom about the strap-on dipped in antifreeze; she will get all giggly and convulsive), you now understand...uh, son..why you are a retard, too.

And speaking of which, my boy, here is me and your mom when you were just a twinkle in our droopy eyes...

8. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Ironically posted by Klinko:
    Excellent use of the English langauge.
    Wish I could say the same.

No comment on your personal timeline discrepency, eh? FYI, I don't necessarily doubt you were once before a dingleberry around here - but if you can't tell the difference between the year 2000 and any other one prior, you might should consider backing off on your pharmaceutical intake and/or consider introducing into your life some meaningful events and activities to use as points of reference.

9. lewdochris

lewdochris New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MC Emetic G-Dawg Mutha:

10. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Posted Klinko with his bottom lip a-quiver:
    You still don't impress me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Good - then I have succeeded in my not trying.
    Translation: "My meager mental armory depleted by this tiny skirmish, I can't think of any more marginal comebacks, so I'll try to obscure my retreat with a trusty old 'yer-boring' smoke grenade."
    Troubles with reading comprehension, too? Like I said before, you and i_dont_wank (aka i_dont_think) & her ilk will get along famously.

Welcome back, genius

11. lewdochris

lewdochris New Member

Well Mr. Newhart, it seems we have reached an impass. I don't like you and you don't like me.
    I'll bet you are a lonely man. Funny thing about intelligence is that it is wasted when the people around you cannot understand you. They fear you and shun you from their social circles. They label you as unsocialable when it is really the fault of the people around you. I'm sure if you think about these statements, you will soon begin to understand what I'm saying. How many people on this board do you think really completly understand what you are saying?

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Klinko:
    blah blah blah

I got Rev welcoming me, who cares. Yo mama is just a fucking retard.

yadda yadda yadda

chinko
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hereby renounce my original warm and tender greetings, replace them with a clammy left-handed shake, and offer the words of wisdom: "take advantage of thy neighbor's children"

Show them you won't be fucked with and when you are dead. I'm gonna dig you up and skull fuck you until your skull crushes into peices in my hands.

Find me, we'll party,
    Stinko
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've never heard of necro-accupuncture before...

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

why even try?

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hmm.. i remember some jizzrag called klinko who used to infest the chat... mind you it took the scraping of my brain with a splintered spatula to stimulate the memory of an unmemorable person

BTW.. ask that paranoid cockraper ALMIGHTYSHUX if he still thinks i'm the net police....

15. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lewdochris:
    Just wanted to announce my fucking presence on this BB. You all can suck my fucking dick. You all sound like a bunch of fucking pussies in here. Whatever happened to the old Fugly? If any of the old fuckers are still here, I'm Klinko. For the rest of you sorry motherfuckers, I'm interested in some pedo-necro sex. Any takers you bunch of retarded shit stains?

I'll be back,
    Klinko
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah what did your name used to be?

16. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally postured by Klinko:
    it seems we have reached an impass. I don't like you and you don't like me. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    From my perspective, it's an accord (and one which strikes me as just dandy). But I certainly can't argue the neat precision of 'impasse' in describing your position (for everyone's convenience: "a predicament affording no obvious escape")
    Jeebus, that's a wager I wish we were in a practical position to execute.
    I would consider this a disadvantage only if I had significant concern for such people.

Now, for the best part:
    {guffawing} How perceptive you are --I do feel so shunned! I'm left weak and disheartened at the betrayal of the fickle crowd above who leapt to their feet in wild agreement with you{involuntary chortle} so abruptly they likely banged their knees on their fucking desks!!
    Ohh-h-h, the razor-keen irony...!!! {unrestrained laughter}

Thx for the laugh, K - credit where it's due.

17. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> After giving up on naming the famous, mouldering corpse interred within Grant's Tomb, frustrated Jeopardy fan Sparky turned his attention to the cryptic newcomer & asked:
    yeah what did your name used to be?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Somebody needs to give you a good shake, boy.

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MC Emetic G-Dawg Mutha:
    Jeebus, that's a wager I wish we were in a practical position to execute.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

were you making a sly reference to the sentence masquerading as a word then?

19. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Nope, sorry

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

are you?