Hello to Everyone!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by AzN NvAzN, Oct 11, 2001.

1. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

Hello! I am being new here and want to say hello to all! Thank you for letting join site!

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

What's it like,then?Is it fun 'being new'??

3. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

It sometime hard being new. I am trying to be fit in with crowd, and am happy with result! Everybody frendly in USA. Are you a nurse? What it like being with sick peoples all day? Does pay good? I am needing job or I am not to be eating food soon!

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

well anyway,you appear to be doing a good job of it-keep it up!

5. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

Why you not answer question of me? I ask if you are be nurse for job? I hope me is making sense, just learning english langage and sometime people have trouble to talk to me.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

shut the fuck up you chinkety chink zipperheaded motherfucker. Godamn!! first wiggers, then kikes, now whigger chink zipperheads... what the fuck?!?!?!

7. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

You need watch what you say in public, some day some one not nice like me will punch you in mouth and take spit on you face!

Why you say you kill afgani children? If you was afgani you probably not like that. someone need show you some respect.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Sorry-that was rather abrupt of me.Yes,I am real Nursey,and i might have a job for you.I am currently involved in a clinical research programme which is looking for willing and capable 'volunteers' (in actual fact-you will be paid,but the fee is usually agreed out of court after the clinical trial has ended,but can reach double figures)You would basically be required to submit yourself to the ravages of a daily enema and other intrusory methods of diagnostic assessment,which is personally performed by me.Doctor Fucha-Tookee who is in charge of research will require you to take certain economy versions of highly renowned intoxicatory substances he concocts in the other room,which,due to their early stages of developement and are still not ready to reach the punters.Let me know!

9. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

wow! Only in America can you find job on computer! No wonder it such a good country to work in.

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I will get Dr.Fucha-Tookee to contact you tomorrow then,Mr.NVazN!

11. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

I not say I take job! I need to know more before i comitt to doing it!

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

shut up you yellow rice eating faggot... your Monkey style is no match for my drunken boxing

13. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Careful, IMC - I suspect Azn's Monkey style looks a lot like this.

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

where did you find that movie of that young knee-grow peeing in his own mouth? How come he isn't wearing a FUBU shirt?

15. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

I Judo chop you into next week! then I poke chopsticks up you poop shoot! Bewear of the AzN PrIdE! We do not mess around here. I find out where you live and I go over there and i take big stinky doodoo on front lawn!

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

did somebody ask for anthrax with a side order of ebola?

17. Emetic

Emetic New Member

"Flied lice...one dorrah!"

18. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

AzN is fool. You no tell people what do. I take palm and smack you in forehead. Then I stop work job. Try to be nurse. I no like you. You no funny one bit. I kick at you with other people foot. What you say now? I have cock.

19. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

I are not fool! I tell you stick own palm up butt!

When I done with you you crap sushi out! who wise guy now?

Why all this hate? Are we not all of one people on this earth? my blood is as red as yours, why not we get along together good?

20. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

by way, i have cock too.