Hello, hello, good to be back etc. etc.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by theonlylivingboy, Dec 10, 2002.

1. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

HAHA firewall's down. You lucky cunts have got me back. I'd like to say I've missed you sorry fuckers, but that would be a shameful lie.
    Now..I really must catch up........

2. kitana

kitana New Member

this name looks familiar, i kant remember, someone refresh my memory here...

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Welcome back yer Yorkshire loving blowhard...

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    this name looks familiar, i kant remember, someone refresh my memory here...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

erm...Kit...that would be Hugh Grant in a film (sorry, movie) of the same name...possibly?

If that's not the answer. I'm fucked if I know. btw, welcome back...or should that be HALLELUJAH THE KIT CHILD HAS RETURNED TO THE FOLD!!!! AMEN

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    Welcome back yer Yorkshire loving blowhard... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Urghhh fuck, Dubya...most of us,with the exception of perhaps, 'Tim the God' ,would really prefer if you could spare us the sordid details of 'Theonlyrimlovingrentboy's' 'oral stamina'.

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Oh, trust you to think of filthy things where no reference to filthy things was intended.

Mind you am thinking about blowjobs now.

7. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Urghhh fuck, Dubya...most of us,with the exception of perhaps, 'Tim the God' ,would really prefer if you could spare us the sordid details of 'Theonlyrimlovingrentboy's' 'oral stamina'. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fucks sake, I'm back on for 2 minutes and she's off already!!!!!

8. kitana

kitana New Member

oral stamina? blow jobs?

*pops a boner*