Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cherry, Nov 6, 2001.

1. Cherry

Cherry New Member

Hi people. I'm new here so I thought I would introduce myself. I'm Cheezey's friend, Cherry. I'm 22, bi-sexual, and love to go out and have fun. Cheeze told me I'd probally take a lot of flack when I first signed up, but I'm ready for it. I'm used to taking shit and I don't mind if you people want to throw some at me. Now that thats said, I want to know if there are any hot girls hanging out in this place that also like women. If so, I can make it worth your while. Bye now!

2. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cherry:
    Hi people. I'm new here so I thought I would introduce myself. I'm Cheezey's friend, Cherry. I'm 22, bi-sexual, and love to go out and have fun. Cheeze told me I'd probally take a lot of flack when I first signed up, but I'm ready for it. I'm used to taking shit and I don't mind if you people want to throw some at me. Now that thats said, I want to know if there are any hot girls hanging out in this place that also like women. If so, I can make it worth your while. Bye now!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think Superspazzy bitch is a lesbo... shes alos a mongo as well though

3. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank:
    I think Superspazzy bitch is a lesbo... shes alos a mongo as well though<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shit

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

[BlazingSaddles]"Mongo like candy!"[/BlazingSaddles]

5. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:
    [BlazingSaddles]"Mongo like candy!"[/BlazingSaddles]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No mongo like MONGOLOID...

Err the dyslexia and weed dont work...

mongo is the name given to down's kids as they look like them appernetly... or some shit like that... enlighten me please spazzy

6. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:
    [BlazingSaddles]"Mongo like candy!"[/BlazingSaddles]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*snigger* I think Mongo's taken quite a liking to ya, Wanker. :sheepish grin:

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank:
    No mongo like MONGOLOID...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. Mongo like:

8. ssb

ssb New Member

yeah i love my little wanky..she's the best

9. Disorder

Disorder New Member

hi cherry, you can come round my house if ya want, you sound like a right laugh...

10. Cherry

Cherry New Member

Oh I am! I like to get naked and parade about as well. I believe that nobody should be ashamed of their body. I'm certainly not.

11. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

I am not ashamed of your body, either.

Unless, of course, you are a 50 year old 400 pound black guy wearing a garbage bag for clothes; then I would suggest you talk to Kaye or Sexual Chocolate; that would be more up their alley.

12. Emetic

Emetic New Member

{...waiting to see who says it first...}