HAVE YOU SEEN THIS LAMB?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Dec 6, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Got it! Thanks Pesky, I'll get back to you soon...

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...now that i've woken up properly,i've just remembered...Rossy...is still missing...oh nooooooo.

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

ROSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! ROSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! The anguish is destroying me!

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    I think I might have fucked it once or twice but I havent seen it since. The trick is to disappear without leaving a phone number so they can't call you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly what the fuck are you trying to say, Cheeze? Is this why they won't let you take loads of livestock anymore?

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Cheeeze has always been quite frank and open with the forum about his sexual appetite for sheep...but why my little Rossy? I can't bear to picture his little angelic form indulging in such animalistic base persuits...but despite all that i fall down to my knees and pray that it was indeed Rossy that Cheeze engaged his genitals in, and that he will come gaily bounding in here once again, flapping his little taily behind him.

6. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I dunno where he is! I think he ran away!

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Dirty little whore...you look as if you've been rolling around in shit or something, and part of your anus is distended and hanging out...and you see how worried i've been only to come in here and sneer sarcastically at me!