HAVE YOU BEEN ARRESTED?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by phatboy, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You would...

Target is like what K-mart looked like 25 years ago.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

The back of an 84 braonco II, one time in a field, I had a k-5 blazer, I was standing outside her, on the tailgate, in a field, middle of nowhere, until a train goes cruising by....we heard it but never saw it, all of a sudden here comes this train popping out of the tree line at the edge of this field. The conductor of that train was laughing his ass off. I couldnt imagine what it must have looked like, a big white ass and a leg on either side of it......

That was my first experience with the pains caused by non-lubricated trojans....OUCH!

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Is that a young spuds mackenzie?

4. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Walmart looks like what Kmart looked like 5 years ago point?

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Is a braonco II the Italian version of a Bronco II?

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

My point: You're an idiot. :)

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Fuck ya'll KMART used to be the shit I dont care what you turd burglers say.

It was KMART and ROSES. The ROSES is gone, but KMART is still here. In the same 30+ year old building. . . .

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

No, it's Moskau's famous cousin.

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Yea, it is sweet. Fuck you. My laptop cursor jumps around when it's not docked.....asshole......

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Use a wireless mouse. Farthead.

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

The mouse has nothing to do with it. I need to rebuild this POS, but I havent had time, somewhere in this mofo is a bad driver, or a hosed dll that needs to be whacked. But dont you call me a farthead.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Cry me a river Justin Timberlake...

13. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Get a room, you two.

14. phatboy

phatboy New Member

???????

It's lazy, not that I am a pop musician, of course if I was him you'd probably be all wet for me and stuff......

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Whats up bitch? You get a little free time or are you back home??

16. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Still at Ft McClellan but the billeting department installed a WAP in the last year so I gots my 'net.

17. phatboy

phatboy New Member

The installed a mexican? You better hope smurf doesnt find out. That shit will really piss him off.....

You having any fun or are you too busy clearing out dirt boogers to enjoy yourself?

18. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Some fun. Hot as a mofo. I got to play on the Virtual Convoy Operations Trainer (VCOT) and an IED sim. I'll get with you offline about that. Probably FOUO, too many civilians here.

19. phatboy

phatboy New Member

That sounds like fun, you go off to play video games...know what you mean about the heat. Ive been trying to figure out a way to keep this old house cool in 105 temps. Of course the wife wants it to be in the low 70s in the house, sure Im sure the 3ton unit can get it 30+ degrees cooler in this old house.....

20. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Actually she has the better idea if it only does it when docked then make two hardware profiles a docked profile and a non-docked profile and dissable the touchpad/track stick in the docked profile. Use any standard wired or wireless mouse while docked thats already plugged in and waiting. I bet there is a bios setting that may even do it in bios rather than windows even.