Have fun with the poser!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Eagle334th, Apr 22, 2005.

1. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

Most of the people you ripped off are not part of this little dispute right now. They'd feel real good reading you joke about their kindness this way. I thought they were being suckers to begin with and I was the first to call you on your bullshit. You are a fat ungrateful cunt.

2. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

I am not making the joke at their expense I am making it at yours, you stupid fuckface.

I was very appreciative of the kindness of those people, and ya'll are the only ones tarnishing it. I am just giving back as good as I am getting, but you just can't fathom that now can you?

3. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

I like the bullshit about paying it forward, as there's no verifying you did. Just like your military service, no verification. You really are a bottom feeder. I feel bad for your kid.

4. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

okay this is getting old..one last time..it's a chorus so sing along you know the words:

I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN OR JUSTIFY SHIT TO ANYONE VIA OR THROUGH OR ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i won't. put that in your pipe and smoke it.

oh yeah. and please eat shit and die. ty.

5. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

Just so you know the local police are fully aware of what is going on here, and that that picture of my MINOR CHILD and I were posted like that, and that my name address and map were posted, that way any kook freak or weirdo who does decide to do anything about it they are aware of the situation. This is my home and I cannot and also WILL NOT be chased away or made to leave it, but I damn sure will do what it takes to be safe in it.

I did tell the police about the animosity because of the money that was sent to me to pay for the bad check and because I felt no need to give specific information others desire about my military service, something that was very wise of me when I see what has been done by ya'll with what information you do have. I also informed him that threats had been made by ya'll that you would continue to harrass me offline by calling authorities and falsely claiming that I defrauded them, and they are aware of that as well.

6. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

Lying bitch. No physical threats have been made. You're fat ass is a bigger threat to yourself. There is no law that prevents honest citizens like ourselves from turning in frauds like yourself. I can tell you're in panic mode. You know you're in legal trouble. Your admitted drug use is grounds to have your child taken away by DSS. Your name and address has been posted to make it easier for my fellow concerned citizens to turn you in to authorities. The authorities may think "the fat bitch online" is a bit too vague a description.

I've archived the post you've made concerning drug use. That and your past history contributing to the delinquency of minors may look very interesting to DSS.

7. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

Typo "You're fat ass is a bigger threat to yourself." You're should be your. I'd better clear that up for the geek spelling and grammar police.

8. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

Oh really? So, did they tell you someone already called them concerning you? And, it wasn't about defrauding anyone.

We all know you really did write a bad check, and that you really did need the money because your fat lazy ass let it lapse for a year.

What did you tell them, some anonymous fucks are harassing you on a message board called FUGLY? How long did it take them to stop laughing? :roll:

:lol:

9. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

By the way, what bank do you use that doesn't inform you of bounced checks?

10. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

Things I have said online to be held legally against me? oh hon I can pass a piss test so I have not the slightest concern about it. Because I mention getting stoned and put the icon on with shades on the internet then I am going to lose my kids? get real. :roll:

oh wait..you probably think that the rolling eyes icon is me rolling my eyes in real life! in this instance you would be right!

11. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Dear FivePeckers,

She lives in Oklahoma! Child abuse in Oklahoma involves a branding iron, not a bong. Take a look at the fact sheet in this spreadsheet if you think I am kidding. 7800 reported cases of child abuse in 2004, and only 1098 actually had services provided.

http://www.okdhs.org/ioppr/ar2003/AR2004Tables/t12.xls

Oklahoma is to Child Welfare as Fugly.com is to Jesus.

Answer = Neither can be found there.

What about a blanket party? Isn't that how the military usually handles internal problems?

Barry

12. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

I am soooo fucking bored with all this. I'm gonna go outside and play catch.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

somebody has to hold the flashlight... sheesh

14. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

HAHAHA shut up Bungle

15. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

HAHAHAHA....
    I dunno what they call a gang bang down there, but I do know what I'll be callin em in the future*.

*on the very very rare occasion that the topic of gang bangs comes up in an ordinary everyday conversation.... which is never. honest.
    (whistles innocently)

16. campjwIII

campjwIII New Member

You mean I'd give you a p[ass.
    Fuck that When you made a lame attempt at humor about left over bodybags
    That made you a target.
    Why the fuck are you so surprices -check your blog Lard Ass if your Yard Sale computer can handle it.

AmFat's profile on trackpads:
    You lying shit. You are claiming combat duty - to bilk the VA and the taxpayer.

You Kept your Bodybags - now you have to lie in them

17. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

camp that is just sad. so i deal with my issues by cracking highly inapropriate jokes about them..it sure in the hell beats what ya'll are doing. I am going to enjoy the afterlife when it happens immensly knowing i will more than likely get to see people who have misjudged me and will regret it..

but I'm not going there just today, sorry.

18. campjwIII

campjwIII New Member

Don't count on it Lard Asss

There's a better chance you will be Reincarnated as the hog you are in this life.

19. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Yes.

I'd use Dwaine and Whip as an alibi and come over to your house, ring the bell and run away.

I'm one bad ass muthafucka like that.

20. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I can vouch for that, he once stole the nose from my Mr Potatoe head and wouldn't give it back for a week. :cry: