Have doctors nothing better to do??

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Clydie Scope, Jan 13, 2001.

1. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

I seriously do wonder..
    Here is a quote from a British National Newspaper:

"Kids favourite Winnie the Pooh has been branded an "obsessive compulsive" by a tem of Canadian doctors - for hoarding honey.

Pooh's pal Eeyore is "chronically depressed", their study says."

I ask you.. why do they keep doing studies on things we already know the answers to??

Shouldn't they be doing something more useful with their time... like finding a cure for cancer or something??

------------------
    The secret to a long & happy life is to always let the wind go free!!

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you have to justufy the @ billion doollar goverment grant you got for reasearch somehow

3. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

New I was in the wrong job!!

If I had a Phd after my name I'd go for a grant to research the effects of excessive partying.

I'm sure I could have no problem finding a few million people who would be happy to take part.

------------------
    The secret to a long & happy life is to always let the wind go free!!

4. CumChugger

CumChugger New Member

Excellent Idea Clydie Scope!!!!
    I'm going to research the long term effects of fucking toddlers!! Anyone want to join me?

------------------
    Good guy ... Bad guy ... I'm the guy with the gun!!

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I have reaserch you can have

6. 404

404 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CumChugger:
    Excellent Idea Clydie Scope!!!!
    I'm going to research the long term effects of fucking toddlers!! Anyone want to join me?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry I just wrapped up that project last week, i posted it for all to see the results i concluded from fucking the toddlers one week then bat fucking them the next, i compared the screams and crying they did and how much blood they lost and my conclustions were that even though it may permately scar the child or even kill them in a few cases its one bitchin' hobby if you ask me :)