Have a go at tommy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by tommy710, Feb 7, 2003.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Just thought id let you know ive been in hospital lately and i fell really shit and down and wondered if any of you guys (dubya,ratty,pimp etc)would like to slag me off and make me feel worse,'sigh'its great having freinds like you.

2. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    Just thought id let you know ive been in hospital lately and i fell really shit and down and wondered if any of you guys (dubya,ratty,pimp etc)would like to slag me off and make me feel worse,'sigh'its great having freinds like you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now why would we do that?

You're really sick. I mean you're going to the hospital. These guys aren't that low. They would never call you a cock sucking SOB, when you're truly sick. Are state the fact that you're an ass fucking, mother screwing, father raping ugly *no correct that* FUGLY bastard!

Hope you feel better tommy.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cigarettes:
    Now why would we do that?

You're really sick. I mean you're going to the hospital. These guys aren't that low. They would never call you a cock sucking SOB, when you're truly sick. Are state the fact that you're an ass fucking, mother screwing, father raping ugly *no correct that* FUGLY bastard!

Hope you feel better tommy.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sobs with tears of gratitude

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

*gives tommy an opened can of lucozade and 4 or 5 grapes*

here you are thomas... i'd have given you a 1.5l bottle and the whole bunch.. but i don't want to overwhelm you in your weakened state..

oh yeah.. and the grapes are seedless, maybe they can be your friends as you have so much in common

5. shark

shark New Member

Would any of those grapes be called Chester, perchance?

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

are you trying to imply that my friend chester is impotent, you nasty little sardine

7. stymie

stymie New Member

Now then ya manc cunt. What you in for? Listen mate, penis enlargement isn't all what it's cracked up to be mate, 3 1/2 inches will satisfy a lot of chicks. Probably.

So what was the op? Piles playing up and you had to have a re-bore? Your sticky out ears pinned back? I wanna hear all the gory details and if it was something stupid like an ingrowing toenail you can fuck off.

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pimp the penile narcissist:
    *gives tommy an opened can of lucozade and 4 or 5 grapes*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*steals 3 grapes, spits 'em out as they're 3 days old, pokes Tommy's stitches with a dirt encrusted finger nail, flicks through his What Car magazine, ligts his spliff ignoring no smoking signs, farts and adjusts crotch, and saunters out whistling the Buzby Babes footy tune...*

Get well soon Thomas yer Manc shyster!

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    Now then ya manc cunt. What you in for? Listen mate, penis enlargement isn't all what it's cracked up to be mate, 3 1/2 inches will satisfy a lot of chicks. Probably.

So what was the op? Piles playing up and you had to have a re-bore? Your sticky out ears pinned back? I wanna hear all the gory details and if it was something stupid like an ingrowing toenail you can fuck off.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope your fucking joking,ive paid £2000 for an extra 3 inches,thanks a fucking lot stymie i was hoping to impress klitana with my jon holmes bobbys helmet.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    I hope your fucking joking,ive paid £2000 for an extra 3 inches,thanks a fucking lot stymie i was hoping to impress klitana with my jon holmes bobbys helmet.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dun give a shit, just do the kunnilingus, manslut

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

after the operation right?

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

eeerrrr id rather not.

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Well before would be better save myself £2000

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you want to suck orlando's cock tommy??.. i wasn't talking about your operation

btw.. did they tell you that the swelling will go down shortly after the operation.. i don't want you getting your little hopes up too much

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pimpisdeadtome:
    after the operation right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea after that

Well before would be better save myself £2000<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u want to suk my dik?

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

eeerrrr id rather not.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The fact you hesitated is worrying!

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    ...3 1/2 inches will satisfy a lot of chicks. Probably.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, you're right, that's how much I had to get removed before the Mrs could take it comfortably....

18. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Yo.

Sorry, got to this post very late. Hope you and your cock are feeling better, Tommo.

And I hope you've ended up with a better result than this poor cunt.

19. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Hmmm. Try that one again.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

eeerrrr id rather not.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dun lie, u hesitated n had to think about it first. just let yer true emotions flow...

damn, CG... i gotta check out that site