Has anyone...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by PinkorBrown69, Jun 28, 2001.

1. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Has anyone used MSN Explorer?
    Is it worth downloading?

2. kitana

kitana New Member

i like it

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I haven't downloaded or used it, but I can probably guess that following the trend of computer software these days, it has been 'dumbed down' to cater to a broader audience, and attract some 'non-computer-types' into the fold as well...

Fuck MSN Explorer and it's all-in-one cutesy shit. And while we're at it, fuck everyone who says they like it...

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Its MSN's version of AOL.. internet for stupid people.. download it if you like all your systems settings changed to what MSN thinks they should be

5. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Hmmm... Thought it might be that way.
    Thanks for the imput.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

FUCK YOU, Lomo, you use MSN.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 666kitana999:
    FUCK YOU, Lomo, you use MSN.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, actually, I use MSN messenger from time to time, and am quite disappointed with it, as well. Holding all the 'buddy lists' on a central server has it's ups and downs, the only reason I liked it was because I could sign in at school and not have to worry about programming in all my 'buddies' when I signed in. On the other hand, they seem to have misplaced all of my contacts here lately, so I'm fucked, plus, I can't seem to sign on half the time.

Oh.. and fuck you, too.