HARLAN FELCHER SINGS!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Feb 9, 2003.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

thats right, a few years back ,we took the whole family to Kings Dominion, in VA., I paid 20 bucks for harlan to record a song, and I will, tonight, play it on fugly radio!!!

You don't want to miss this, TRUST ME!!!!
    www.fuglyradio.com

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

next song! tune in QUICK!!!!

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

FINALLY!!.. i get to listen to fuglyradio!!

broadcast from 6pm GMT fucker..

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

aww.. teddy bears..

i gotta go to bed..

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Yeh me too..What the fuck are they playing???

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i just woke up.. kermit played the cute harlan teddy bear song.. then followed it up with some grindy death metal type stuff.. that finished me off and i went to bed

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i just had a dream about a huge crane slowly collapsing and shedding it's load over a town/building site.. big rocks crashing down everywhere.. i pulled this guy out the rubble then took him off to sign the accident book.. then looked in a window and saw, reflected, the boom of the crane crumpling like a badly built matchstick model and fall my way.. i ran one way and it fell on a house.. i heard screaming so went to see if i could help, and there was a crowd of photographers with jade from big brother at the centre shoving her whole fist in her ass.. saying that when she was young she used to just give an angelic smile and was forgiven for whatever she'd done wrong... like baby spice used to say.. then she proceeded to demonstrate said smile... that's when i got freaked out and woke up

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You were helping people?

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yes i have a halo

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Held up with a pair of horns, perhaps?

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

nothing is ever as it seems pukes.. i have white wings too but sometimes they get singed

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Paradox!

[kit] I have red-tipped wings butt mine just git tangled in my pubik hare [/kit]

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Paradox!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how so?

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Uh... you know, I don't know... you know?

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i think so

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i need to go back to bed.. i'm working in a max-security prison tomorrow.. and i don't want to go through the security checks like i'm whacked out on mogadon.. so i'll try and get another 2 hours sleep..

it's been a fun hour and a quarter.. night

17. 1337

1337 New Member

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pimpisdeadtome:
    i just had a dream about a huge crane slowly collapsing and shedding it's load over a town/building site.. big rocks crashing down everywhere.. i pulled this guy out the rubble then took him off to sign the accident book.. then looked in a window and saw, reflected, the boom of the crane crumpling like a badly built matchstick model and fall my way.. i ran one way and it fell on a house.. i heard screaming so went to see if i could help, and there was a crowd of photographers with jade from big brother at the centre shoving her whole fist in her ass.. saying that when she was young she used to just give an angelic smile and was forgiven for whatever she'd done wrong... like baby spice used to say.. then she proceeded to demonstrate said smile... that's when i got freaked out and woke up<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks a lot pimp i bet i end up having the same dream tonight after reading that,just stay the fuck outta my head ok.

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

if you find a pic of jade shoving her fist in her mouth it'll make the dream more vivid...

*shudders at memory of point where i woke up when she pulled the shit encrusted fist out of her ass and started to move it towards her "angelic smile"*

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Paradox!

[kit] I have red-tipped wings butt mine just git tangled in my pubik hare [/kit]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what r u trying to say?