Happy Ramadan

Discussion in 'Fizood' started by Icenhour, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I do not get it...you cant eat while the sun is up. My husband is in Morocco visiting family...and today is the first day of Ramadan. He just called bitching because all the restaurants are closed and you cant eat in public...or I guess people freak out and kill you or something... who knows. He got pissy when I started laughing at him.

Muslim people do this for like one month... and he cant seem to do it for one day, He leaves to come home early in the AM tomorrow. I guess it has been 10 years since he has been in a Ramadan country ...during ramadan

He said he cant even go out and look around, because it is hot- and you cant even drink in the daylight hours during this shittie holiday. I dont get what this holiday provides.. what if you are hypoglycemic?

its kinda funny- because every holiday we have, I have explain to him why we do the things we do.... and he never gets it (and neither do I ) and he always says they are stupid.

here what he says EVERY year about holidays- and well I kinda see his point

Easter - " so Jesus died and we have to eat boiled eggs?"
    Thanksgiving - " you stole land from Indians - so we have to go to your sister's house and eat turkey?"
    Christmas - "its Jesus Birthday - so we have to buy shit for everyone we know?"
    Valentines - "you dont even know why we have this day- but I have to buy you crap?"
    4th of July- "so why do we have to be in a parade and throw candy at kids"
    St Patricks - "another day you dont know why we celebrate- yet we have to go to Savannah and drink green beer"
    Halloween - " why do you get to go out dressed stupid , and I don't"

I cant wait till he calls another holiday STUPID... I have my -'go back to Morocco and starve for a month' - speech ready to rumble.

2. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

The Kuwaitis would stay up all night indulging and sleep through most of the day to get through Ramadan. The rich ones did, anyway. It's like Fat Tuesday every night. We weren't allowed to drink, smoke, eat, chew gum, etc in town either or we could have been arrested. I stayed put most of the time anyway.

3. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I bet they have some stinky breath ... I wonder if they make kids do the fasting thing? Right now he is on a plane to Paris, then home to Atlanta... where I bet his Muslim born ass is gonna ask for some pork chops. Its funny the pride that I get in knowing I turned him into a pork eater....

haha yes you can turn that into a funny fat girl sex joke

I do have a hijab (head scarf) I thought it would be funny to wear when I pick him up from the airport.. complete scarf with face covered - only eyes showing - but along with a slutty outfit complete with hooker heels. We always have tons of ninja looking bitches running around the airport... I think it will piss them off.

4. GAS

GAS New Member

St Patrick drove all the snakes out of Ireland.

History lesson concluded!! :)

5. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

was that a good thing?... seems like they would get infested with rats. I hear all the time about communities bringing in snakes because of crops being ruined by rats.