Happy Martin Luther Coon Day

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Jan 21, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

We'd best lock our doors tonight... all the niggers have the night off...

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

But Rev, the nigs have every night off!

3. Classicalhisux

Classicalhisux New Member

FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS !!

4. D

D New Member

black?

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Punk Whore Wank:
    black?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, just drunk, jewish and confused.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>"Matter-of-factually" spoken by Rat:
    But Rev, the nigs have every night off!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Silly me... I forgot!

Duuuuuuuh...

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted half a million times by Fuck:
    FUCK YOU COCKLICKERS !!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aaaaw... they made you work today?

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    Aaaaw... they made you work today?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, that chicken isn't just going to fry itself, now is it, Rev?

9. Classicalhisux

No I'm not black, but you're all fucking cocklickers anyways! CUNTS!

10. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fuck:
    No I'm not black, but you're all fucking cocklickers anyways! CUNTS!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats not what you said here... <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Hey all, I'm new to fugly.com and this message board looks fucking killer. No mods? No problem. lol Hope to talk to you all soon
    Later
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

11. Classicalhisux

Yeah, until I figured out you're just a bunch of stupid, low-life racist fucks. I come to new message boards to talk to intelligent people, and the is no racism in intelligence. So as I said, fuck you cocklickers.

12. D

D New Member

What...? Im black take a look at my picture...

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Well, that chicken isn't just going to fry itself, now is it, Rev? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fried chicken, watermellon, cadillac car, we're not as dumb as you think we is.

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fuck:
    Yeah, until I figured out you're just a bunch of stupid, low-life racist fucks. I come to new message boards to talk to intelligent people, and the is no racism in intelligence. So as I said, fuck you cocklickers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh, so your website isn't making fun of white trash you hypocrite fuck?

15. D

D New Member

makeing fun of whiteys is ok... I love reverse racism

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Yeah, until I figured out you're just a bunch of stupid, low-life racist fucks. I come to new message boards to talk to intelligent people, and the is no racism in intelligence. So as I said, fuck you cocklickers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We represent that remark.

Honestly, what's a forum without a little free-floating hostility? We do not discriminate when it comes to insults. Regardless of race, religion, creed, or culture - you will be offended with some of the shit in here. It's nothing personal.

17. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    We represent that remark.

Honestly, what's a forum without a little free-floating hostility? We do not discriminate when it comes to insults. Regardless of race, religion, creed, or culture - you will be offended with some of the shit in here. It's nothing personal.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly. Besides, we have L.T. Jackson here to give friendly counterpoints to our points.

18. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    yeah, i love it too. i love it when it that's much harder for me to get a grant or a scholarship because they have to give them to all the niggers first. i love it when all the niggers think I personally owe them something because i happen to be white so they steal shit from me. that's fun. oh, and it's tons o' fun when I get beat out of a job by a nigger because they have a quota of niggers to fill.

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Well, that chicken isn't just going to fry itself, now is it, Rev? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey now... that was just downright racist. C'mon... say you're sorry.

20. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Hey now... that was just downright racist. C'mon... say you're sorry.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right, I'm sorry. I shouldn't single out niggers for eating fried chicken. fried chicken is something we ALL can enjoy.