Happy Helloween

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by FredVegas, Oct 31, 2002.

1. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Don't forget to stick razor blades in all the kiddies candies....

2. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Didn't even realise it was halloween.
    No fucker asked for my candy, AGAIN

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Fuck you Fred...oh, hold on wrong thread...sorry!

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Mega props for the Dead Alive shot...

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    wanna know what I'm going to do for halloween? Well very simple, I am going to turn all the lights off in my house, except for one flood light at the front door (which I do have a glass storm door) then I will strip naked, and when ever some one comes up my walk way with there kids, Im going to jerk off using the flood light like a spotlight... Happy halloween you ungrateful cocksmokers!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about shouting:
    "THERE ARE NO TIME OUTS IN THE WORLD OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING YOU ASSHOLES!!!!"
    while you're at it?

6. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Don't forget to stick razor blades in all the kiddies candies....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey! that movie was on tv last night...but all i caught was the beginning where they chop buddy up in the jungle or wherever the fuck it is....is it a decent movie,or just pure crap?

btw, anyone here seen The Ring yet???

7. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Salvage:
    Mega props for the Dead Alive shot... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dead Alive fuckin rawks!! If anyone hasn't seen it, make sure ya find a copy tonight. It's the perfect halloween movie.

8. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

I just found the scariest fuckin halloween site in the world!
    Check it out!

9. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Oh yeah....make sure ya turn the volume up loud. It'll scare the shit outta ya!

10. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    ....is it a decent movie,or just pure crap?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's pure fuckin genius. It won 16 awards in film festivals around the world, not to mention that it's also one of the goriest movies I've ever seen...and one of the funniest as well. In the final seen alone they use over 300 liters of fake blood. Get it, watch it, then watch it again.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

wanna know what I'm going to do for halloween? Well very simple, I am going to turn all the lights off in my house, except for one flood light at the front door (which I do have a glass storm door) then I will strip naked, and when ever some one comes up my walk way with there kids, Im going to jerk off using the flood light like a spotlight... Happy halloween you ungrateful cocksmokers!!!

12. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Dead-Alive a.k.a Braindead is the goriest movie of all time.

.. And it's a good movie too

13. Disorder

Disorder New Member

braindead, thats a funny film. I like it when the chop that poor fuckers hand off, haha.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    i've seen 'ring 2', but not 'ring' if thats what you meant. Theres also a third called 'ring 0'

If anyone likes being scared shitless, then watch that film.

14. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Uncle Fucker:
    Braindead is the goriest movie of all time.B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So what about the scariest? I remember as a kid *Salems Lot* scared the shit outta me, more recently The Others was creepy in parts. What lies beneath was good but all those I know what you did last fucking whenever films just suck. Oh and while I'm on phantasm (first one) was well good. Looks a little dated now though. Dawn of the dead, class.

15. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

No kids visit me. So I can kidnap any. Damn it!

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Candyman (the first one) was a good horror movie.

"Sweets to the sweet"

Another reason public restrooms give me the creeps.