Hand-eye coordination

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Mar 12, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Whomever said video games were bad for children?

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

...must be one of those Disney games.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

4. kitana

kitana New Member

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I always knew you were all about the cock...

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Honkey Kong:
    It's not the Little Mermaid, though... her tits are smaller... Besides, Disney likes to hide male reproductive organs on their covers instead...[/URL]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, I personally know the guy that drew that. His name is Micheal Pilmer, and he was getting the shaft (no pun intended) at Disney, So he drew tha tinto the little mermaid art cover for the video. He now sells high end computersoftware for Alien skin Software (the makers of Eyecandy, and Xenofex)

Well thought I would share....

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

LOL... that's fucking crazy... I hope he had a bunch of fucking videos before they found that shit...

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no, but he did do it to a lot of t-shirts that kids wear...

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    no, but he did do it to a lot of t-shirts that kids wear...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL! i want to see some kid wearing one of those shirts

10. D

D New Member

you fucking perv. I knew it. I f.u.c.k.i.n.g well knew it. You are a fucking kiddie feeler. Yeah, I know your type, the animals are a metiphor(?) or similie? Or whatever... analogy.... for children. And then you go on a penis's on shirts.

Damn you make me sick. I bet youra lesbo as well

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Litho Kit:

ROFL! i want to see some kid wearing one of those shirts
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, I want to see you rolling on the floor in a pool of your own blood and intrails

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Why Wank?:
    you fucking perv. I knew it. I f.u.c.k.i.n.g well knew it. You are a fucking kiddie feeler. Yeah, I know your type, the animals are a metiphor(?) or similie? Or whatever... analogy.... for children. And then you go on a penis's on shirts.

Damn you make me sick. I bet youra lesbo as well
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no no no. i just thought it would be funny to see.

some cute little kid going to school with a shirt like that...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    well, I want to see you rolling on the floor in a pool of your own blood and intrails<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i want to see you rolling in a huge fryer after being dipped in egg and rolled in breading.