Had a retard call me an "asshole" today...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Oct 12, 2003.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I told him the radio he was testing out was a piece of shit, then threw it against the wall. I'd never had a studdering retard try to cuss me out before - it was pretty fucking funny.

2. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Something just about as funny happened at my job today.

One retard tried hitting on this girl who works part-time for me. There is nothing like having a retard fuck up his own phone number as well as the pickup line.

3. Matthew

Matthew New Member

thats pretty bad. but um... while were on the subjects of retards why in the hell cant i change my name? shits greyed out

4. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Retard Wearing a Helmet:
    thats pretty bad. but um... while were on the subjects of retards why in the hell cant i change my name? shits greyed out<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jesus,where have YOU been??? It's been that way for ages.....

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Lomo! I got a question for you. I was cruising through San Antonio about a month ago and saw a sign while heading down 35 towards Laredo.

It was a billboard with two pictures of kids on it. The Caption read "Ugly Kids".

What the hell is that? Some boyfriend getting revenge on his girlfriend by posting pictures of her kids with that caption?

Enlighten me.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

This one?

It's a gag being done by "Clear Channel" communications (the company that owns the most radio stations in the whole country, apparently) - the kids are actually two morning talk show hosts from one of the local station. My guess is that they're Lisle and Hahn from the 99.5 KISS morning show (quite decent, I might add - you can stream it from the web, too).

Apparently they're doing it in a few major cities all around the country, so keep an eye out for some others with different ugly kids on 'em...

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Something just about as funny happened at my job today.

One retard tried hitting on this girl who works part-time for me. There is nothing like having a retard fuck up his own phone number as well as the pickup line.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, what was the line, and how did it finally come out?

8. Matthew

Matthew New Member

99.5 did get me through the crappy times when my old tape player broke in my car, thankfully i have a cd player now whats that other station something like 106.3, they play dance music?

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    This one?

It's a gag being done by "Clear Channel" communications (the company that owns the most radio stations in the whole country, apparently) - the kids are actually two morning talk show hosts from one of the local station. My guess is that they're Lisle and Hahn from the 99.5 KISS morning show (quite decent, I might add - you can stream it from the web, too).

Apparently they're doing it in a few major cities all around the country, so keep an eye out for some others with different ugly kids on 'em...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats the one!!! How the hell did you manage to stop on the interstate to get that photo? That place was busy at 3 in the morning when I rode through.

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I hate clear channel

11. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    So, what was the line, and how did it finally come out? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was something like this:

"My phone number be...uhhh.."
    "Excuse me?"
    "AH SAID, MY PHONE NUMBER BE.."
    "Ummm...why do I want your phone number?"
    "Because...YOU!"
    "What?!"

He then just walked away. She was creeped out. I had to contain my laughter just to console her.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Retard Wearing a Helmet:
    99.5 did get me through the crappy times when my old tape player broke in my car, thankfully i have a cd player now whats that other station something like 106.3, they play dance music?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    I didn't... I found it online.

So do Lisle and Hahn.

The guy apologized to me the other day, now he's just fucking annoying, every time I see him he's always asking me if we're "good buddies" - damn, I wish my store would hire normal people.

13. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

damn, I wish my store would hire normal people.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't you know that's against the law?!

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

What isn't?

15. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Good point there, Lomo.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Thanks.

17. genghis khan

genghis khan New Member

There's this retarded guy that works with us. He reads the harry potter books during his shift. Completely ignores the customers. Just sits there and reads harry potter. Like he gets pretty fucking deep into it to.
    Sometimes he gets all crazy and has these retarded fits and he starts throwing stuff at customers. It must be illegal to fire him or something.